Recent content by Mahkoi

1. Mahkoi

Mahkoi's #299. Ext Track. SS Turbo.

ok, here we go. I read the flash that was in my pcm. I'm sitting here comparing it to a 08 cobalt tune (allegedly stock) from the HP tuners repository. There's some tables in my PCM with values that are making me think there was some tuning done on the saturn sky that my pcm came out of. In the...
  2. Mahkoi

Inspiration from drinking beer in the garage, plastic from the trash can at work, carbon fiber wrap from Amazon, and Glowshift gauges. Oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, egr and a glowshift boost gauge over the steering wheel. The way I plumbed in my oil temp gauge all it does is read the...
  3. Mahkoi

Starting a new adventure. I purchased HP Tuners. Reading the car now to try and see what is in my Saturn Sky pcm from LKQ. It's runs decent as is, just a grumpy b**** on cold starts and runs rich. I'm sure I'll have some questions but I'll do my best to try and find them on the forum before i ask.
  4. Mahkoi

Front splitter installation and reviews

Got the front splitter installed. Mostly did it the same way as Rttoys. For my front attachment I drilled two holes in the two bottom flat pieces of the rad support. I went as far forward on them as I could. I made two 1/4 in spacers for the front attachment to take up the space between the...
  5. Mahkoi

Michigan builders.

I was out last weekend. For these current nice couple of days we are having the car has been up on jackstands for the splitter install.
  6. Mahkoi

Neodied's #375 Extended Track - 07 SS/SC donor

Congrats! (On the girl, not on the coolant leak)
  7. Mahkoi

Just starting into the initial fitment, I used the box it came in to cut a template of it. It's much easier to tape cardboard up than to hold it in place to figure out mounting locations. It's got a bit of weight to it. I'll post some pics when I get a better idea of what I'm doing. I didn't...
  8. Mahkoi

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Same, mine arrived as well. Thanks again.
  9. Mahkoi

Thanks. Glad to know I was thinking through it the same way prior to the splitter showing up. I got under the car yesterday and one bolt for the rad support had fallen out sometime last summer and the other rivnut had worked loose and was spinning so I planned on getting rid of the rivnuts and...
  10. Mahkoi

No torches or pitchforks from me. I just got the text from FedEx that it should be at my house on Wednesday.
  11. Mahkoi

LNF By Pass valve Needed

Found it, it's all there and was working fine when i removed it.
  12. Mahkoi

LNF By Pass valve Needed

I put a forged motorsports one in my lnf. I'm pretty sure I still have the stock one in a box somewhere.
  13. Mahkoi

I planned on sharing some pics. If my plan works I may have left over hardware I can pass your way. I'll let you know how it goes.
  14. Mahkoi

Order placed! Thanks for for making this available.
  15. Mahkoi

ToothMagician's Full Cage Country Goblin #493 - '06 SS LSJ Turbo donor

I used something like this on my drill when cleaning the engine. The thick bristled ones are pretty aggressive but the thin bristled one like the blue one help get the junk off. I'd spray it with degreaser, run the wheel on it, then spray it down again.