Recent content by Matt TT

1. Matt TT

Sold! - Street frame, automatic, NA. - $15,000

Thanks for catching that.
  2. Matt TT

Sold! - Street frame, automatic, NA. - $15,000

Located: Greeley, Colorado Email: [email protected] Phone: 720-938-2721 Putting up my street frame Goblin. Chassis number 22 from the manufacturer, Doyle Fabrication. This is a mid-engine kit car with a full tube frame chassis powered by an NA 2.2L inline 4 from a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT and...
  3. Matt TT

[Poll] Your Goblin Build Progress

Finally registered and street legal in Colorado!
  4. Matt TT

DIY Front End Alignment

Thanks! Any advice on how to measure the angle? My gauge doesn't fit like the instructions show.
  5. Matt TT

DIY Front End Alignment

Could someone explain how the castor is adjusted? I think I'm just messing up the front camber. Thanks!
  6. Matt TT

Coolant flow diagram?

Could someone let me know if I'm backwards or not? I've got the cooled water (driver side) coming from the top of the radiator, and the passengers side, hot, is going into the bottom of it.
  7. Matt TT

Wing Options

Do you know which model you went with?
  8. Matt TT

Rear Wings

Anyone know the length or mounting spacing on theses? After emailing Adam recently, it sounds like they are pulling the wing option from their kits for the time being due to issues with manufacturing. He advised that their mounting kit should fit various rear wings, but they come in a variety of...
  9. Matt TT

Windshield Development

Any chance you’re selling these?
  10. Matt TT

Windshield Development

Anyone know of any updates with this? I’m still trying to pass my inspection and all they said last time was the windyneeds to Ben safety glass, otherwise I’m good to go I think.
  11. Matt TT

RichN City Goblin - 2007 LT donor

Did you have good success with these? Or do they stick out weird/ get in the way?
  12. Matt TT

Alignment settings

Any idea what the specs should be?
  13. Matt TT

Alignment settings

Took the car in to get an alignment today and the guys said they couldn’t do it without a standard to compare it to in their system. I was unsure if just using the cobalt settings would work since the suspension is different and the front is now the back. Anyone have any advice on getting it...
  14. Matt TT

Horn wiring help

I was using a three prong switch that had an LED in it. Apparently it had an issue with power/delivery being two different prongs. Swapped it for a plain, two prong switch. Works just fine.
  15. Matt TT

Horn wiring help

I got it sorted out. I had to use a different switch.