Recent content by Meansol

1. M

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

If you need a TC goblin for test fitting for a month, I can drop mine off at your red oak shop.
  2. M

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Shoot I missed it again…. I have new born and all my days run together haha. Hopefully you do another one. I put my email in the “contact me” when it’s back in stock.
  3. M

Sure I’ll take the uncut one. Can you send me a bill? [email protected]
  4. M

If you have any left after everyone confirmed they got there's undamaged, I'll take one. I prefer a cut one, but I'll take uncut if it's too much trouble. I'm planning on doing a rear mounted intercooler some day anyways.
  5. M

You can count me in with heat exchanger opening
  6. M

Quarter Mile Times

Mine is a stock turbo with big wheel. 235 r888r, my IAT I think low 100s. I do have the aftercooler with front ducting. But I’m at 500ft
  7. M

Quarter Mile Times

I think low 12s or high 11s should be easy to get. I got 13.3 and I let off just before the 1/8 mile. I have the torque management set to 50-60% in 1st gear, and 100% for the rest. I’ll adjust that some more and I need to get a better alignment before trying a full 1/4 run.
  8. M

Quarter Mile Times

I did my first two pulls with a dragy today. Did 60ft 1.84s, 1/8 [email protected] 0-60 3.67s. I had a little spin in first launching at 3k, very little slip shifting into second.
  9. M

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

finally got my plates! Had to still pay $800 in taxes. Local registration said the sales tax I paid is not motor tax. I asked them to call Texas Comptroller and we waited about 45mins before someone picked up. After about 10mins, the guy (Scott) told her no this kit car still falls under...
  10. M

I just got my call! I'm in DFW, when I went to check on it last Friday they said they had three of us waiting on Austin's reply. I'm not sure if they were all goblin or other ASVEs.
  11. M

Good luck on the final steps! I’m on week 7. Hopefully I’ll get a call soon too
  12. M

Got inspection done with correct correct VIN. Had to do inspection without emissions. Hopefully Dallas DMV accepts it.
  13. M

weird we tried that but it isnt working. Do you have to title it first? I went to two different places. The software was the same. They selected inspection and emissions. It asks for insurance expr date, registration date (they put in all zeros), vehicle weight (1800), then year (2022)...
  14. M

did you have to do normal inspection? And if so what did they enter for the VIN.
  15. M

anyone can send me a picture of your inspection?? Just interested in the vin/make/type section. They couldnt enter DFGB0278 as a VIN and they also tried adding a bunch of zeros and it wouldn’t accept it.. so I had them use the donor VIN. DMV didnt like that. Also DMV says to use make “ASVE”...