Recent content by Mikey

1. Mikey

Any completed/close to completed extended frames for sale?

Sorry for the slow response, did not see the post. Frost is the new owner of this Goblin.
  2. Mikey

Looking to buy

What Frost said. .
  3. Mikey

Yes, I purchased from the builder, BaltimoreHokie. I have enjoyed the Goblin and have too many toys. Ready to move on to the next thing, whatever that may be.
  4. Mikey

Mine is not an extended frame, sorry, but I can make you a great deal.
  5. Mikey

Looking to buy

I have a base model Goblin for sale that was located Johnstown, PA until about a week ago. It's still for sale but has moved to the Alabama Gulf Coast if you are interested.
  6. Mikey

Goblin for sale

Yes, what BaltimoreHokie did was pretty easy. When I purchased the Goblin from him, he just sold me the LLC and the registration and tag came with it. They will do the annual renewal for it too. Very Easy and you pay $0 taxes.
  7. Mikey

Goblin for sale

I have seen them listed for as much as $30k down to $16. Yes. Mine is tagged and street legal. I have driven all around PA with no issues.
  8. Mikey

Goblin for sale

Hi Karter2026, My work project is done here in PA and I am moving at the end of those month. I purchased the Goblin built by BaltimoreHokie. I am planning to take my Goblin with me but would be interested in selling it if you know someone here in PA that would be interested. Got too many toys...
  9. Mikey

SOLD: Completed SS/SC Goblin For Sale

Great! We should get together. BaltimoreHokie in MD did a great job on the build.
  10. Mikey

Good luck with your build.
  11. Mikey

I have not had any runs-ins. Actually, the opposite. I pulled up beside a cop car twice at a red light and got a thumbs up from one of them. Probably would be a different reaction if I was pushing 80 in a 35 curve!
  12. Mikey

Thanks! Do you think PA would hassle any/all out of state tagged vehicles or just because its a Goblin and they don't approve? I have 2 other cars here in PA that have out of state tags and no hassles yet. My understanding is other's are now running Goblin's tagged in PA.
  13. Mikey

BaltimoreHokie did a wonderful job on his build and I know he hated to see this one go. I have a few small things to finish out but overall great job! The ride from MD to PA last Saturday was a hot one for sure but I made it with no issues. The Goblin loves the mountain roads! Glad to be a part...