Recent content by Murcielago311

1. Murcielago311

Dzus fittings on goblin hoods

I used these: Dzus Button Steel Allen Oval Head 5 Pack Dzus Fasteners Quarter Turn .500 7/16
  2. Murcielago311

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Ordered, quick n easy! Stoked to get this on the car.
  3. Murcielago311

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Count me in for intercooler version. Been wanting to add this for a long time. I'm in St. Louis area if anyone else nearby wants to combine shipping.
  4. Murcielago311

Donor parts question

You won't use the cobalt engine mounts. What I did was just keep anything I wasn't positive they weren't going to be used until the car was done. This was mostly the low-dollar stuff when it came to resale anyway.
  5. Murcielago311

SOLD - SS/SC Extended City Frame Goblin for Sale

:( Btw, this one is faster than mine.
  6. Murcielago311

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

I couldn't get paypal to work, but a direct credit card input eventually did. Shipped today.
  7. Murcielago311

Front wing - WOW

I'm in for one shipped if any local guys want to take it on and make a few bucks.
  8. Murcielago311

Goblinfest 2022

Same question but for St. Louis area. Anyone heading home through StL area?
  9. Murcielago311

High IAT2 temps and KR

My 2.8 pulley'd SC is also regularly in the 130's, but that's what it ran in the cobalt also, which had a ZZP HE. Even after I added dual-pass and intake spacer when building the goblin. Never have any KR or noticed any issues. This is with the HE fan, no ducts.
  10. Murcielago311

Murcielago311's City/standard build - 06 SS/SC - Chassis #177 *REGISTERED*

Got the seats in. Used some cobalt mounting brackets from ebay. Required 3/4" spacers under the rear of the brackets. Info for anyone using Racequip harnesses, the Corbeau hardware will not fit through the Racequip mounts, so don't waste your money. These sit a lot lower than the OEM Recaros...
  11. Murcielago311

Murcielago311's City/standard build - 06 SS/SC - Chassis #177 *REGISTERED*

Coming soon. I saw the stock recaros I've been running for 2 years were worth a fair bit on the ss fb group and I had a near perfect full set. Offloaded those, radiator assembly, taillights, triple gauge pillar, and a few other stock parts that remained, for a nearly 'free' upgrade.
  12. Murcielago311

Pulled over when two Sheriff Cars came up from behind with sirens blaring.

Must be the protocol in Missouri. They come up real fast in the mirrors. I don't leave home without my huge folder of paperwork, though, I'm ready!
  13. Murcielago311

High speed instability

If you wouldn't mind gimme a shout if you're going to make any of these. I'm digging the front splitter idea to counter front-end floaty-ness.
  14. Murcielago311

Header?

I had to do the same with ZZP shorty. Really wish there was a bit more clearance there. About half a mm was best I could get it.