Recent content by nicholas tiratsuyan

1. N

SS/TC Goblin For Sale 25,000

Hello fellow DF Goblin enthusiasts, I am looking to sell my 2018-built SS/TC Goblin. It is fully road legal in the state of New York including all homologation parts and has been well-maintained. This car has been a joy to own and drive, but I am looking to move on. Price: 25000 *Disregard...
  2. N

Brake Ducts For Front Brakes

This is just a prototype. The torque on the brake is 17 ft-lb so its not actually that much. When it comes to the heat, most likely it will be 3d printed with metal. There are plenty of services for this. The one I am looking at is this: https://gpiprototype.com/metal-3d-printing
  3. N

I got the mount set up and it looks like out clearences are good even when the wheel is all the way turned. Now to work on a plate to cover the inside of the rotor to keep air out.
  4. N

I was watching Formula 1 recently and I saw brake ducts on the front brake so I thought I would bake a new one. I modeled a test one to see if it would fit and it is currently printing. This is the bracket test to see if I can get the measurements correct. They will mount using the same...
  5. N

Custom gauge panel?

This is what we did with our goblin. It needed a padded dash so we got a piece of wood and cut it to size. Then padded it with foam and wrapped it with leather
  6. N

Turbo Goblin New York.

No sadly we dont. We just kit a general shape and shaved/sanded it down to fit. It was 3/4 inch thick wood but i would use 1/2 inch if i could do it again. The lights were motor cycle headlights for a harley. I dont remember where i got the claps them from but you can look up tube clamps.
  7. N

Only 3psi of boost, 2010 cobalt LNF

So we had the same issue and it turns out we had a bad evap solenoid. If you want to check if your solenoid is shot you can blow into the end of that tube that comes out of the solenoid. You should not be able to blow any air through it. So far it it fixed our boost issue but its too wet...
  8. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

If you'd like you can give us a call and we can compare notes. We found a way around it by disconnecting the MAF sensor and plugging the evap line. Phone Number: 9146715554
  9. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

The weird thing is that it did it before the tune as well
  10. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

Would it have something to do with the computer?
  11. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

I am pretty sure we never touched them this is how they came when we bought it.
  12. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

It did it before and after the tune
  13. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

Lonnie told us the same thing. The weird thing is that it only goes up to 2 rather than 5
  14. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

Yes. We hear the waste gate open up very shortly after the boost starts to build
  15. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

The guy who did the tune calibrated the MAF so it read accuratly and it did read normaly. We checked that it was installed in the right direction.