Recent content by Nilbog

1. N

jpr's City Goblin - 07/08 LT donor

I can coat those aluminum panels if you'd like.... i didnt realize you were putting on the floor pan already! :) Also, you can borrow my pneumatic rivet gun too.... those hand ones can be annoying.
  2. N

Nilbog's Matte Blaze 08 LT

Crappy instructions from ZZP. Trying to figure out what sensors go where on the LSJ intake and supercharger. The instructions had a picture that mentions a MAP block off plate on the intake but nothing was supplied. For the SC guys what sensor goes on the intake and what sensor goes on the...
  3. N

Thanks. I'll try a stealership in the morning before i order online. Good idea
  4. N

Think i found it.... 12584333 not a lot of supplier out there.... :( $40 shipped, yikes. Maybe just an RTV lol
  5. N

Is there supposed to be a oring or "seal" between the large dual bypass port on the manifold and its mating surface of the supercharger underside? I see a groove on both but really struggling to find an oring/seal on rockauto (and my ZZP SC install kit did not include anything for that...
  6. N

Brilliant! I actually looked at them but didnt want to start wrenching on them not knowing how they were attached. Whats the best way to remove? Double lock a couple nuts and back them out? Thanks!
  7. N

dumb questions for the SC guys..... 1. Has anyone been able to remove their SC manifold without taking out the engine from the goblin? My engine was already installed and running. I removed the stock plastic (donor as an non-SC) manifold but cant finagle the LSJ SC manifold into position. I...
  8. N

IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

Went back through your blog and im sure i missed it... would you be willing to post up a picture of your rear tire-to-strut clearance? Also, what strut you ordered?
  9. N

Pic of truck and trailer is :)
  10. N

Push Button Start System

Apologize for my ignorance (and the drinks i've just had :) )but are we making this more difficult than it needs to be? Is the goblin application different than if this was installed on say a stock cobalt (for instance)? Or are all these modifications you speak of required for any car it is...
  11. N

I feel like i should pretend that your garage lights are NOT green....... :)
  12. N

Luke's City Frame Goblin '07 SS/SC Registered!!!!

LIke the color. I didnt prep the metal at all so the finish isnt as smooth as the chassis will be. In different light conditions it my opinion is changes from a "royal" blue color to a far more vibrant blue as i would say the picture looks below. I do agree, with the lighter color metals it...
  13. N

Did it feel REALLY small when you started driving? That was my first reaction. I twisted around to look while i was driving in reverse. Hand could almost touch the rear bumper and foot was almost at front..... weird feeling Are you doing a hood? Curious what your color scheme will be.
  14. N

HP Tune files

Truly unfortunate they've taken this route simply to hook up a wideband or accessory input. :(
  15. N

Turbo Goblin Intercooling and IAT2 Temps

Outside of the numbers do you notice a difference?