Recent content by ole mother

1. O

Successful Florida registration 4/28/22

Any chance you will post the two forms and what you wrote down. so we will have an example to go by. Not asking you to put all your vital info but I would like to know what worked.
  2. O

Successful Florida registration 4/28/22

Ok, so my goblin is tagged and insured.. But I went a completely different route. Since all the parts came off of the cobalt (well some parts) my Vin is on the subframe.. I went to the dmv and got a tag. Mine is registered as a cobalt, which technically it is but I think it is just a matter of...
  3. O

Finally alive

Wheel
  4. O

Finally alive

It’s a 2.0 liter supercharged converted to turbo 318 hp at 14 psi. Think it will do over 400 in the end.
  5. O

Finally alive

It’s been a long time coming but she went to dyno today.. did okay for a starting point.
  6. O

Harness mounting

Thx
  7. O

Harness mounting

Thanks
  8. O

Harness mounting

Can someone please tell me the size of the bolt/thread count that screws into the tunnel for the seat belt/safety harness.
  9. O

Heading to dyno next week
  10. O

Nova vs Goblin

Stretch2126, Hey your in Titusville, FL.. I am in Longwood, FL about 50 min. drive.. I am in the final stages of finishing Goblin #234.. I have been building for a while and life has gotten in the way.. Are you running turbo?
  11. O

Yes I was a sucker.. Don’t do it, took seven months.. still questions on how good the build really is..
  12. O

Tuning

Absolutely, I have just heard that 275-300 is a sweet spot. Just a random question before dyno. Engine is fully built for boost, turbo set up so engine can handle 300 plus. I understand driver, tires and other factors play a role, just was wondering what most people liked?
  13. O

Tuning

Was wondering if 300 hp was too much power for the car. I have read that some people say that the car is perfect around 275 hp.
  14. O

Tuning

Getting ready to put my goblin on the dyno, was wondering if anyone has made too much power? If so what is that number?
  15. O

Looking for cam position housing, sensor plugs into it.

Just fozda found me one.. bought it. This forum is top notch thanks you all.