Recent content by pisco

1. pisco

Pisco's extended city goblin #220 (2009 SS/TC donor)

Tc first start Does everyone wait for stage 2 to fire? I’m tempted to try to rig up a temp intake to make sure it runs ok before ordering more parts
  2. pisco

Ok after a long hiatus and almost selling my kit I got back to work on the goblin project. almost done with stage one I’m wondering if this sensor on the brake vacuum line is necessary?? I eliminated the wiring when building the harness
  3. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

I’m sorry everyone I decided bankruptcy is better than giving up on the goblin project I have resumed working on it. For mental health reasons.
  4. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

I’m having an operation today but I’ll try to get out to storage asap to take some photos. It’s a bare frame with nothing bolted to it, painted blue. I went with paint instead of powder coat so I could weld on to it later if it needed mounting tabs or if I decided to add any tubing anywhere.
  5. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Including everything The payment to Doyle plus donor and add on parts I have over 12 in it Subtract what I sold and we are in the 8500-9000 range. wondering if there is an offer out there anywhere close.
  6. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Most definitely. That seems excessive even. If it’s less expensive than an oversized pallet then it’s an option however I believe ltl freight would be far less expensive.
  7. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

The chassis is bare. I basically have stage one kit, an NRG steering wheel with quick release, all donor parts, HP tuners, wideband, and everything is packed in boxes from my move. bolts are bagged and tagged mostly the parts from Doyle fab are still in boxes.
  8. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

It’s all boxed up I started the build and then moved, haven’t had a chance to work on it since.
  9. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Money wise I don’t honestly know what’s fair. I’m near Omaha Nebraska but am willing to deliver a few hundred miles or meet part way anyone serious. what does the group think? what is a reasonable price?
  10. pisco

For sale chassis 220 lnf

Sadly life has happened and my kit is up for grabs. It’s an extended city chassis with a 2009 low mileage sstc donor. Chassis is painted to prevent rusting and engine is on a stand. everything is tagged in boxes and everything is included. lots of extras. Will list later. feeing out...
  11. pisco

wow 18 months without an update... Life happened, a new house happened, a million other things happened now getting settled into our new home and mostly recovered from heart surgery last dec. I hope to get back to work on the car I might need to buy a 4 post lift to make room in the garage for a...
  12. pisco

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

if there is an old school radiator shop around you they could dip it. If not there is one here in Omaha, Benson radiator. Ive had them fix equipment radiators before.
  13. pisco

Well there’s your problem right there.

I decided to take it in and have the machinist check it local shop that is nationally recognized, The owner checked it and it was out 12 thou in the middle eek I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did last time i assembled it
  14. pisco

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Ross is that beaver?
  15. pisco

Well there’s your problem right there.

I agree but planned on full disclosure, used boats are a hot market item right now.. selling for 3x normal value. I think I’ll check for flatness and decide from there