Recent content by Premo

1. Premo

Goblin kit #360 For Sale

Kit 360 for sale. Looking to start a new project. Kit 360 is naturally aspirated non-turbo or supercharged. My plan was to turbo it but I never got around to. It just drove it as is I’m looking for 23K or best offer.
  2. Premo

Radiator drain plug help

I ran into some trouble. Does anyone know what type of radiator comes in the goblin I need a new drain plug.
  3. Premo

Kit 360 Complete

Thanks I appreciate it.
  4. Premo

Kit 360 Complete

Thanks for pointing that out. I will change those out immediately, but it does drive good. I had them on there based on the videos that I watched.
  5. Premo

Kit 360 Complete

I ran into a lot of headaches. It’s been a while since I’ve worked on any car from start to finish all by myself. I’m still waiting on the button panels but car is complete on the road License plate and all. I had to change the color from black to red because people didn’t see me on the road...
  6. Premo

Anyone in New Jersey

Kit 360 on the road, but I have to get the Suspension work on and the car more stable. I feel like when I’m driving all over the road.
  7. Premo

For Sale Goblin & turbo cobalt

That is a great deal. If I didn’t order my kit I would definitely buy this package deal. Good luck on the sale.
  8. Premo

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

New Jersey 2007 2.2 manual, extended frame kit 360
  9. Premo

NJ area

How much do you want for it
  10. Premo

NJ area

Send me some pictures
  11. Premo

NJ area

I am looking for a used Goblin but not for that price. It cheaper to build one. I don’t want to but I will if I have too. What’s your lowest price.
  12. Premo

NJ area

Hey what’s going on, but I can’t buy the Goblin for the Listed price. I just purchased a Cobalt I’m going to build a Goblin thank you for the offer.
  13. Premo

Just saw this car...

I like it, that’s not my first time seeing that car. I wanted to build that car but couldn’t find anything about it online as far as what’s needed to build that car and also where they get the frame.