Recent content by RITDR

1. RITDR

Front splitter installation and reviews

Got my splitter finished up today. Using supports really firms it up! Before adding them it was possible to push down on it and see it flex. I had custom pins made that utilize the tow bar mount. Using the retaining pins on the top will allow them to be removed easily when I tow the car...
  2. RITDR

You will pull air in through the ducts and pass downward through the intercooler. The fan direction will need changed so it pulls air down to the bottom of the car (through the cut-out in the splitter). If you are referring to the hood scoop that was shown, that would be facing the rear of the...
  3. RITDR

The radiator support bolts are 1/4-20.
  4. RITDR

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Order placed. Thanks for making these!
  5. RITDR

GOTW - 2-16-24 #453 Rob from Oskaloosa

Nice looking build. :cool:
  6. RITDR

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I’m in for an Intercooler version.
  7. RITDR

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

I like to use PETG for most car parts. ABS was too finicky, and I had better luck with PETG prints.
  8. RITDR

Towerdog's Indiana Street Goblin Build (#250) 07 SS/SC Donor

I’ll try to get that soon.
  9. RITDR

I cut and fit everything, and had a local shop tack weld it for me to test-fit, then took it back to them to finish all of the welds.
  10. RITDR

Just finished up my custom exhaust this week!
  11. RITDR

Top Entry Bar Wrap

I did carbon 1/2 tubes. Started with the black foam bar wrap (noodles) but they started to crush and tear from entry/exit. These have been holding up really well so far. Used 3M tape to attach them, and Tesa tape to cover the seam between the 2 pieces to keep them from catching on pant legs...
  12. RITDR

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

If you send me the .stl I should be able to move the holes and add the recessed section for you. I’ll dm you my email.
  13. RITDR

Stainless Steel Muffler replacement

https://www.facebook.com/reel/846429223455036?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V Looks and sounds very nice. Looking forward to some driving videos!
  14. RITDR

Aftermarket Pedals

Looks good!
  15. RITDR

Aftermarket Pedals

I kind of figured after searching for 120, but thought maybe it was a discontinued model. Do you have a pic of them in your Goblin? Any issues with mounting them?