Recent content by Robinjo

1. Robinjo

Grants Full Cage Goblin - '06 LT NA Donor

The spacers hold the hand brake assembly off the tunnel cap. You can two spacers of needed to raise it further. I had to drill my own holes in the tunnel for the assembly. My brake tubes were easy to bend to route around the subframe.
  2. Robinjo

Sorry, can you repost what you have and maybe include some photos.
  3. Robinjo

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

4. Robinjo

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

Why don't you just go ahead and make 3 or 4 of those once you are happy with it out of carbon fiber.....
  5. Robinjo

Used Sub Frame {FREE}

‘Now my wife wants one’…. Man, I hate to be you! Having to have all that fun of building another one to enjoy time with your wife on drives/events. If we had two my whole family of four could go on drives together….
  6. Robinjo

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

You better squat that thing before it becomes illegal in your area….
  7. Robinjo

ToothMagician's Full Cage Country Goblin #493 - '06 SS LSJ Turbo donor

I have these and they have been good. I did wire them to a plug end (that also is on the stock DF lights) so I can swap them out to the stock units when ever I fancy it. Super easy to install and look great at a fraction of the cost for the Rigid units.
  8. Robinjo

Rebuilding the DF exhaust system

If I'm caught in the rain, a little water in the exhaust is the least of my worries. I've had it happen twice and neither time were fun......
  9. Robinjo

I was thinking something similar. A burnt tip unit normally on an import. Kind of pointed up in the air….
  10. Robinjo

Same issue when I built mine. Once it tightened up everything was ok.
  11. Robinjo

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

Super easy to do. I used the 5" or 6" wide tape. I did round the ends into a semi-circle by the hood and in the second section closer to the firewall (crappy yellow 'circles'). I read or watched a video that said doing this helped make a cleaner look and easier to apply. That sharp corners on...
  12. Robinjo

I just bought the flange from DF. I like ZZP but would rather give my monies to the Doyle's. Since they have been so good to the community I just buy from them unless I have to outsource. I've also been toying with the idea of a new exhaust setup and it's nice to know a Flow Master will fit in...
  13. Robinjo

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

Wrapped the bars with some carbon fiber looking tape. I think it took all of 30 minutes and covered the damage to the top layer of powder coat on the passenger side where I hit the bars with something. Also ran some LED lights under the Goblin valve cover garnish. It looks much better in person...
  14. Robinjo

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

From the seal around the fuel pump? Maybe it’s too loose or tight?
  15. Robinjo

I have to force mine in, they don’t want to line up. First, I loosely mount the three bolts into the transmission. Then, I have to take a big screw driver and tweak it until I can getwo of the long bolts through the subframe and swan neck portion of the mount. Tighten it up enough to hold and...