Recent content by RussellTuckerPGA

1. RussellTuckerPGA

Front Wings How to attach them?

I hope I copied link to two photos of the front of my Goblin. It has a bumper. Ideas on where, how high etc .. https://photos.app.goo.gl/F8rCpphByGdLutgi6 This is the look I really want. Lol
  2. RussellTuckerPGA

Ross they are Dragster front wings and I believe they are going to be one way to achieve great looking wings for our Goblins. I will find the other sight where a Dragster builder shows how they attach. Found it https://secure.chassisshop.com/categories/15497/...
  3. RussellTuckerPGA

OK, your PGA Golfing Goblin owner here. How do these type of wings get mounted to a race car and or to our Goblins?
  4. RussellTuckerPGA

JSATX Front wing build

I want one!!! LOL
  5. RussellTuckerPGA

May have found a good repair shop and paint and body shop!!!! They are excited about Goblins

Kid seemed to have knocked the assignment out of there park. I gave him a few more things to do but so far so good .
  6. RussellTuckerPGA

2007 GM Part No.: 25836180 Instrument Cluster Asm-Instrument

Anyone have one they wish to part with? The one I have looks like A**. I know I can order a new one for $158 but call me cheap. I am. Thanks RT
  7. RussellTuckerPGA

May have found a good repair shop and paint and body shop!!!! They are excited about Goblins

Hey y'all. Been away for a few. I have been vetting repair and body paint shops in the North Texas area. The goal is to have a go to for things I can't do or others in our group need. The son runs the repair side of the business and the father run the painting and fabrication shop. I scheduled...
  8. RussellTuckerPGA

Help with front end alignment in Dallas area

How much did he charge you?
  9. RussellTuckerPGA

DIY Front End Alignment

LOL... Man you are correct. I walked into that one....
  10. RussellTuckerPGA

DIY Rear End Alignment

Everyone one of y'all are amazing. I'll get mine right. I may have to trade a years worth of golf lessons or tickets to some big event. etc..lol
  11. RussellTuckerPGA

DIY Front End Alignment

I just want mine to go straight..LOL.. Kidding there is a lot of good information here. Thank you guys.
  12. RussellTuckerPGA

I have a brother who lives in Pearland. I know when it comes to the metropolis of Houston that may not be close however I'll be in touch this week and I may just have to rent a trailer and drive down and take you up on your offer. Because you're correct with that alignment not correct once you...
  13. RussellTuckerPGA

Tell me your in Texas and I'll come learn. My head's turning. When I hit 50mph you don't know which way it's going
  14. RussellTuckerPGA

Carrying luggage

Where and how do you get the parts to build it?