Recent content by SmsDetroit

1. SmsDetroit

Front splitter installation and reviews

Took mine for its first drive. I have to say the primary reason I got it was for the look. Well I took it out in Mexico and hit 115 MPH. Holly carp was the front end planted. I didn’t expect that big of a difference
  2. SmsDetroit

Michigan builders.

I’m currently in New Mexico soooo nope
  3. SmsDetroit

Michigan builders.

At the top click “Watch”. Where are you located?
  4. SmsDetroit

Dfkitcar supplied rear calipers pay attention

It’s probably because on the solstice the caliper is mounted on back side of the rotor and on the goblin it’s in the front side so you have to switch right to left
  5. SmsDetroit

MX184's Roadster Bodied Track Goblin #311 Log

What was your best time?
  6. SmsDetroit

My goblin is......

It can be done.
  7. SmsDetroit

I also “think” by not having the NADA ducts hooked up it helps push the hot air from the back of the radiator out from under the hood when moving. That way there is less heat being pushed by the IC
  8. SmsDetroit

They are not hooked up. I’m still running the puller fan on the IC. When running the NACA ducts you are so posed to remove the fan all together. If I see higher IATs I may install the shroud, remove the fan and turn the scoop around
  9. SmsDetroit

Not yet. I’m hoping to soon. I’m wondering if the pitch on it will give any more downforce
  10. SmsDetroit

Final install looks good. I forgot to take a picture of the scoop on the bottom for the inner cooler. I installed it facing forward and left the fan as a puller. I’m going to watch my iats and see how they look.
  11. SmsDetroit

SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

I’ll take some or the file
  12. SmsDetroit

SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

Went a slightly different route mounting. I did the 2 bolts in the back with a 1/4” spacer. Then 2 U bolts around the square cross member up front with a 1/2”spacer. Then finally a bolt through the front radiator support with a 3/4” spacer. That way I can get the hood on and off without having...
  13. SmsDetroit

Montana LLC's, let's talk about a new filing.

Hopefully DF releases their Glass windshield soon. It will help a lot of people get registered in state
  14. SmsDetroit

GOTW - 3-22-24 #254 Nick Brown

We were missing 4 that day
  15. SmsDetroit

Michigan builders.

Plenty of time to request it off