Recent content by snirtman

1. S

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Thanks for the reply @Lonny ! If you're not too far along in the design process, maybe the rear of the V2 hood could be massaged enough to make the new windshield retrofit to V1 cars? (Please, please, please!) Several of us need a glass windshield to be street legal, and its the only reason my...
  2. S

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

I was hoping @Lonny or @Adam could repond to this?
  3. S

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Will the V2 windshield be retrofittable to the V1 chassis?
  4. S

Goblin #466 For Sale

Just giving this ad another bump. Was hoping to sell by the end of the season.
  5. S

Goblin #466 For Sale

They insisted on a DOT glass windshield with wiper and washer, and bumpers.
  6. S

Goblin #466 For Sale

Giving this a bump. Price reduced to $20,000 OBO (over $20k invested). Must sell.
  7. S

Goblin #466 For Sale

As tempting as that is, I can't. As I said in the ad, I'm out of work and now out of money, so the Goblin has to be sold :(
  8. S

Goblin #466 For Sale

Time to sell my Goblin. I'm out of work, out of money and out of patience. The car is 99+% complete and runs great. As a track car, its ready to go, as a street car it will need to be licensed (this is where I'm out of patience, after the inspector stiffed me on a technicality). The car runs...
  9. S

Michigan builders.

Just had the VIN inspector here this morning. Of course I got one of the anal losers who is insisting on bumpers, DOT glass and wiper/washer. Are any of those available to borrow until I get past this last hurdle?
  10. S

Button Panel Set

I'd love to, but my button panel set has been on backorder for 8 months and counting...
  11. S

Michigan builders.

I'm supposed to get an inspection/VIN tag this week. If that happens I plan to cruise with you guys on Saturday.
  12. S

Jared's Florida Road/Track Build - 06 SS/SC (#230)

I'd probably be interested in one...
  13. S

Joe's 2009 F40 SS/TC #470

Your thoughts, @Lonny ?
  14. S

Joe's 2009 F40 SS/TC #470

If you haven't already, measure the center-to-center distance of the tubes, both where the bolt heads are and where the steering rack attaches, and the distance between the holes in the rack itself. That'll tell you if the tubes are just crooked or if they're straight but in the wrong place...
  15. S

Unfortunately, I am never getting to this project

@Ross - can't believe you didn't mention this :): The new(er) rod end brackets are substantially heavier now.