Recent content by Spague

1. S

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

If I were to have one of these printed is the measurement in MM or SAE?
  2. S

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I would like a non - intercooler version please
  3. S

Racing seat mounting?

Looks great. Nice work.
  4. S

Noob question

I have the short version(not extended) and fit fine at 5'9.
  5. S

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Very nice. Hood graphic looks great.
  6. S

Goblin and Cobalt parts

Thank you all for the support.
  7. S

Goblin and Cobalt parts

Okay I have not figured out how to PM you
  8. S

Goblin and Cobalt parts

Do you still have the seat brackets, DF front brackets and steering arms and coolant res bracket?
  9. S

No Charge - Steering Arm Replacements - Stage 2 Kit Component

I have not recieved my updated steering arms to this point. Has this issue been resolved or still back ordered? I have emailed DF three times and have talked to Adam ounce on this issue. Maybe I am just having a bad day.
  10. S

Read from the bottom up my first post

Read from the bottom up my first post
  11. S

the wiring even with all the help offered through your wiring progress. How is that push button...

the wiring even with all the help offered through your wiring progress. How is that push button start working out? Not confident this is being posted correctly as I do not post. Just figuring this out also. Thank you for the informitive build log.
  12. S

to wire colors. I have a 2010 LS, Frame 175, but I do not believe there is a headlamp wire...

to wire colors. I have a 2010 LS, Frame 175, but I do not believe there is a headlamp wire color differances. I mounted one headlanp this weekend and the bulb was a little loose. I may try putting a cardboard shim behind the bulb housing? Your build log is very informitive. I have referenced...
  13. S

Good afternoon. I was wondering if you would share with me the color of wires that went to you...

Good afternoon. I was wondering if you would share with me the color of wires that went to you headlamps. I believe that I have the same headlamps as you, the 5 1/2 motor cycle headlamps with the halo, but could not locate anywhere on the form the headlamp wire
  14. S

Stainless Steel Muffler replacement

I also like the look. For those of us that have two O2 sensors in the exhaust. Can that be accommodated?