Recent content by Sparvy

1. Sparvy

SOLD

PM sent
  2. Sparvy

Dan's #495 build (2006 SS/SC)

Do the corbeau bases/sliders mount up to the corbeau seats or is there another adapter that is needed. I contacted corbeau and according to them the side mount seats won't work with these sliders.
  3. Sparvy

Hydraulic parking brake

The proportioning valve should go on the front brake circuit so you can lessen the pressure to the front brakes as they will lock before the rears the way the system is balanced for the Cobalt. You actually lessen the front bite quite a bit to get the threshold braking where the fronts go just a...
  4. Sparvy

Leaning Back Windscreen

Not trying to heat the metal up to soften it....trying to soften the powder coating so it doesn't crack or at least cracks less.
  5. Sparvy

Leaning Back Windscreen

I'm #262 and mine is the 38 deg more upright style. I just may try using a heat gun and see if I can heat it a bit with that and bend it slowly to lay it back a bit in the spring when I pull it out of storage.
  6. Sparvy

Leaning Back Windscreen

That is one thing that I wish I had done before I had it powdercoated. I'm sure if I tried it now tha it would chip and Crack. I think I'm going to try it anyhow and have it redone if it cracks.
  7. Sparvy

Dan's #495 build (2006 SS/SC)

For the track just use arm restraints...they are pretty cheap and some events will require them in a car like the goblin.
  8. Sparvy

Goblin #472 SC for sale

That is a killer price. Good luck with the sale.
  9. Sparvy

Travis B's Track goblin #479 - 08 SS

Holy guacamole that turbo is a biggin'. That thick girl is gonna make some hustle when you get her running.
  10. Sparvy

For Sale: ZZP LSJ LS4 Throttle Body - $180 shipped - SOLD

I'm interested. PM sent.
  11. Sparvy

Snirtman's Extended Track Frame #466 - 06 SS/SC

Be careful grinding those buttons on the backside of the brake pads as I believe those are the rivets that hold the pad material to the metal backing plate. Having those two separate under heavy braking would not be good. If they didn't fit without grinding maybe your pistons weren't compressed...
  12. Sparvy

Escapepilot’s 06 SS/SC Ext Track Build - COMPLETED

I've got a square 275 tire setup so a bit different from you. I'm the front I have 0.8 deg of Camber, 1/8" total toe and as much caster as I could get...9 deg. In the rear 0.8 deg Camber and 1/8" toe. The alignment makes a huge difference in these cars as to how they track...especially the front...
  13. Sparvy

Transmission Spacer - F40

Search zzp tob spacer on youtube...they have a great video that goes over it all. They also sell different spacer sizes as well if you end up needing one as do a few other vendors.
  14. Sparvy

Blue Man's City Goblin - 05 Base Donor

I cut the whole top off of the footwell cover, added foam tape to the perimeter to seal it to the hood and sprayed it black. It seals from the radiator but also allows me to access the brake system, battery etc.
  15. Sparvy

Warning Rant: HP Tuners Disabled 2 of my PCMs

I've got an 06 lsj that I wrote a new rune file to last weekend. I'm running the MPVI 2+ version and not the newest release so that may be your issue if you've got the latest version. I have noticed that sometimes I need to poll my parameters, connect, disconnect from the vehicle a few times...