1. S

For Sale Goblin & turbo cobalt

Savannah Ga.
  2. S

For sale

Thank you Adam sorry for the posts.
  3. S

For sale

Price reduced to serious buyer pm me if you are ready for a good deal now thank to the forum.
  4. S

Thank you yeah waiting on the right buyer to take it home.
  5. S

Thank you someone will get a awesome deal for sure.
  6. S

Video 2 is uploading now will post when finished thanks.
  7. S

. Click link to see 217 WITH lost of extra come with turbo kit and all needed to add turbo including a 2009 Turbo ss full car aswell and DF Goblin full turbo kit right now it's 100% ready to go with a N/A 2010 2.2 WITH 5SPD and you will get a complete 2009 with 116k to drive and upgrade when...
  8. S

For sale

This is the DF Goblin complete turbo kit from DFG so you have everything to upgrade as well and I upgrade the hubs to 5 lug already with new calibers and rotors from DFG alwell thanks guys.
  9. S

For sale

Like I am in Savannah Ga I am giving someone a package deal with everything needed to upgrade to turbo or enjoy it the way it is. Both cars are complete ready to enjoy NOW or combine and you have a 2.0 tc/ ss that can get with a bigger turbo 400+ hp if you want.
  10. S

For sale

FYI the 2009 cobalt tc/ss has a clean carfax and I am the 2nd owner thanks
  11. S

For sale

Both cars 100% ready to enjoy right now and upgrade them to one later
  12. S

For sale

https://m.facebook.com/groups/270491913545563/permalink/977970072797740/
  13. S

For sale

#217 WITH lost of extra come with turbo kit and all needed to add turbo including a 2009 Turbo ss full car aswell and DF Goblin full turbo kit right now it's 100% ready to go with a N/A 2010 2.2 WITH 5SPD and you will get a complete 2009 with 116k to drive and upgrade when you want. 23,000 first...
  14. S

Pictures of new lights

Is that your car ...lmao common now what you see don't look like that lol