Recent content by theeulogy

1. theeulogy

Any big guys out there?

Here is my 6 foot 2 inch tall brother in mine, the seat is in the middle setting also. Height wise you will be fine with the long, I have a 36 inch inseam and this will be my driving position. You will need to figure out something on the seats though.
  2. theeulogy

Alex and the Extended City Frame - 08 Sport/Automatic Donor

I had to do the same thing also.
  3. theeulogy

A side note, does anyone know why there are 2 sets of holes for the seat rails on each side?
  4. theeulogy

I did all my rivets with a hand tool also, one that I got from Advanced Auto 10 years ago, this more than doubled the lifetime rivet count!
  5. theeulogy

Quick Release Steering Wheel

Ok, so I got some half inch spacers to move the wheel down. I still have to get longer bolts, I can never seem to get any job done in one trip. Anyway, here is the height delta. Seemed to make a pretty big difference to me, this will work good for my application.
  6. theeulogy

I will get some today.
  7. theeulogy

I got my 6 bolt to 3 bolt adapter today, way before I thought I was going to. Here it is ...... This is the wheel provided in the kit And here is the NRG setup with the new NRG wheel. It looks to add a little over 3 inches, just as I thought. I dont find it to be too far back, but I do find it...
  8. theeulogy

BAR-AIR's build up in Buffalo N.Y.

Stopped at a bike shop over the weekend and they recommended these....https://www.pathfinderled.com/
  9. theeulogy

Roof Rack

One of my friends had a custom bike mount made for his motorcycle.
  10. theeulogy

Roof Rack

Someone with a track chasis needs to put a kayak on top!
  11. theeulogy

Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

I just went to the local Tractor Supply and bought a 5 foot piece of chain, and used a couple of my climbing carabiners.
  12. theeulogy

Seat Slider* SOLD*

How difficult are these to adapt to the Goblin?
  13. theeulogy

I have the extended chasis, and sit back a ways. With the DF provided setup, the wheel felt a little far away.
  14. theeulogy

I went with a new NRG 6 bolt steering wheel, so I only need 1adapter. It had the advantages of having a built in horn button also. So the quick release mounts directly on the steering wheel. But I have to wait for the adapter to get me from the 3 bolt steering hub to the quick release. Untill...
  15. theeulogy

This part bolts to the adapter, 5hen the quick release onto it.