Recent content by Towerdog

1. Towerdog

Towerdog's Indiana Street Goblin Build (#250) 07 SS/SC Donor

So no about the Goblin, but I purchased a Scion XB 5 speed last fall to counter the extraordinary price increase on rental car prices and the climbing costs of gas. I drove it down to New Orleans for a trade show,,, went to get it out this afternoon and when he pulled it up I could smell it. The...
  2. Towerdog

Easiest way to replace clutch...

I suspended mine so I wouldn't have to drain the fluids
  3. Towerdog

I bent them in a press brake but there are other ways to bend them such as clamping them in a vise and smacking them with a hammer. Or harbor freight sells a brake attachment for a vise.
  4. Towerdog

SC Heat exchange plumbing

Yes only two screws hold it to the frame. If you did not purchase the duct kit there is a fan that ataches to the radiator.
  5. Towerdog

Haven't posted in awhile but since he hasn't mentioned it, RITDR is the new owner of frame #250! It was hard to see it go and even worse that my replacement toy will not be here till next spring.
  6. Towerdog

turbo goblin for sale (SOLD)

I had one guy comment that "you can buy the kit for $8k"! Yup if you want a naked base auto model. My kit delivered was about $15k add another $1k for a turbo cumon man!
  7. Towerdog

Pictures of new lights

They are bright! all you can see is white! ;)
  8. Towerdog

NRG Reclining seats for Sale

I ordered seats from Vivid racing in April I was informed that the ship dates were going to be in July so I canceled my order. Well they showed up today just checking to see if anyone wants them before I deal with shipping them back. I paid $599 for them w free shipping but it looks like they...
  9. Towerdog

2021 Completed and Plated Goblin SOLD.

Update: All clutch issues have been solved, Runs like a dream, handles great, Price drop due to rear main seal is leaking and needs to be replaced. It will come with a new OEM I have ordered. I do not feel like pulling the engine out again due to back issues and time.
  10. Towerdog

Escapepilot’s 06 SS/SC Ext Track Build - COMPLETED

I would just take the filler neck and the pump wire harness. For less than a $100 you can get new hubs.
  11. Towerdog

Manual Shifter Upgrade

I have one you can have if you cover shipping.... If you want a stock shifter.
  12. Towerdog

TravMac's Extended Track Goblin (#253) - 2007 SS/SC Doner

Im with you on that! I think part of the winter to do list is to add a splitter to the front.
  13. Towerdog

TravMac's Extended Track Goblin (#253) - 2007 SS/SC Doner

Yes I would have to agree... 60-0 is super impressive. A proportioning valve is almost a must if you are going to be hard braking. Ive locked the fronts up once.
  14. Towerdog

Insurance Questions

This is who I used to get American modern. I tried Hagerty and they turned me down (dont cover that type of car) went through our homeowners agent and he got me a policy through Hagerty, but it was twice the cost of American. Jessica Dawson, Licensed Agent 7007 Graham Rd Ste 209 Indianapolis...