Recent content by Trail_Creeper

1. T

Quickest build?

I'll let you know when I start mine. Won't be starting as soon as the chassis arrives due to more important things in life... spend my one full month a year with the kids.
  2. T

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Dominic, This page was a little out dated and achived. The new page is here: https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-builders-thread-where-are-you-located.3418/ Welcome to the
  3. T

Scott - #416 SS/SC

With the time line I have forecasted it will be roughly September before tearing the cobalt down due to my kids coming down in week (slightly excited), powder coating turn time, and getting the finishing touches on my cherokee so it will be road worthy.
  4. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

That's the plan. I'm going to hang on to the old one and once the wiring is all done for the Goblin and that's running, I may throw it in to see if it goes back to what it was doing before
  5. T

Scott - #416 SS/SC

For those that saw my other post... car had some starting issues a few weeks ago. After checking, replacing fuses and relays, and rechecking everything about 40 times I had to step away for a couple weeks due to some personal stuff coming up. Long story short I ended up shotgunning an ECM at...
  6. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

***Update*** Well after all the testing wires, swapping fuses, and trying to sort out the issue with this car... I decided to throw an ECM at it. Ordered from eBay and it arrived yesterday. After the relearn process the car fired right up. Thanks again @Gtstorey @Ross and everyone else that...
  7. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

I appreciate the assistance everyone. The Girlfriend had some family stuff come up so I've had to put the cobalt on the back burner for the last couple weeks. Unfortunately it will be a week or two until I can get back into figuring this out. Once I jump back in it I will definitely reach out to...
  8. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

Just during the initial key on light check
  9. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

The relay in that spot won't click at all. If I swap it to another spot (run/crank) it will click. That goes the same for the fuel pump relay. Bot of then share the same G101 ground and look to be on the same BUS path according to the diagrams. I think, and could be wrong, this is why I have...
  10. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

I'm getting 12v here: And have a good ground through G101 at the top right
  11. T

Rauq's Twincharged LSJ in SC - #240 - GOBZILA

Correction, I found my receipt. Got mine from autozone for $165 with a military discount.
  12. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

Just corroded. Unfortunately it didn't help my issues at all. Relay is getting power but no signal to turn on.
  13. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

Got out of work early today. Here's to hoping I've found the problem...
  14. T

Rauq's Twincharged LSJ in SC - #240 - GOBZILA

Oreilly's had mine in stock. $180-ish
  15. T

Cobalt related No-Crank

Appreciate the info. I'll see if I can locate something if I get time at work tonight.