Recent content by viperbmw69

1. V

NEED HELP!! OBD2 Not Connecting and Does have Power

Update: It’s fixed. Turned out to be a loose J2 connection on the BCM I found it by wiggling it. Cleaned and bent the plastic tabs to hold solid. Thanks everyone for the fire drill.
  2. V

I get 120ohms on the TN and TN/BLK wires at the Connector to the BCM coming from the ECM. So I am not sure how that could be...
  3. V

I was able to connect to the OBD2 port yesterday and everything was working fine. I unplugged the ECM to fix a speed sensor wire and plugged it back in and now I get no connection when I plug in my OBD2 scanner. I see Grounds on both grounds on the DLC port I have 12v on red power. I have 2.5ish...
  4. V

Need help with turbo.

It’s a name brand I can’t remember off top of my head. But yea it is a electric with remote vacuum tube
  5. V

Need help with turbo.

I understand. I plan to run it as na to break in and then see if I can get into a shop to tune it. There’s too many thing’s different on the engine to really trust the turbo set yet. I still think it’s over boosting and I need to check my wastegate for proper functioning. Any idea why my boost...
  6. V

Need help with turbo.

I see Im having a problem with paying 500 bucks to have a tool to tune and I dont know how to tune. What should I expect to pay a shop to tune it?
  7. V

Need help with turbo.

Can I use a OBD2 scanner to get the AFR info?
  8. V

Need help with turbo.

Problem with that is I do not have the stock exhuast or manifold. Said it came with this turbo setup
  9. V

Need help with turbo.

Also I need to verify EVERTHING else on the car outside of turbos and engine. :) Such as Brakes Steering Shifting all working :)
  10. V

Need help with turbo.

Unfortunately there are not many local shops around me. I honestly am right now looking to get the turbo set working with very small boost and just drive the car to break in the new engine. Then are a while maybe turn up the boost a bit. Right now I need to get the car on the road to get the...
  11. V

Need help with turbo.

I should also mention the o2 sensor on my exhaust is missing as I need to weld in a spot for it
  12. V

Need help with turbo.

This is from a 2008.
  13. V

Need help with turbo.

Do I need to buy a device? I am not sure I should tune it myself :(.
  14. V

Need help with turbo.

I’m a noob on ecu tuning so I need to look for something specific in hp tuners?
  15. V

Need help with turbo.

This is for sure not sarcastic this is my first time with custom forced induction. Thank you for your help. This is the second goblin I have built. This is from a 2.2 L61. Base car