Goblin Electrical Connector Info & Part Numbers

bradr

My plan is to build a harness with few if any splices. This requires depinning any unused wires rather than cutting them off, and repinning any wires that are not long enough to make it where they need to go.

You can find a link HERE to my spreadsheet that I am slowly updating with wiring information for the Goblin. The first tab has information on the connector body part numbers, pin part numbers, etc. This is incomplete, may have errors and based on my 2010 SS Turbo. I am not posting the info directly on the forums as it will be updated as I learn more.

If you are looking to order any of these connectors or pins, Mouser is the best source for them and they have most of them in stock. All of the connectors can be de-pinned and rebuilt. So unless a connector housing is broken, there is no need to purchase them. Please note, almost all of the connectors have multiple parts (TPA locks, housing covers, etc). All I have listed is the main connector body part number. The pin numbers are also for a random wire size. You will want to check out the Delphi catalog HERE, find one of the referenced pin part numbers and see the other wire size offerings for a given pin series.

bradr

I have been continually updating this spreadsheet with new information and corrections. You will find a ton of tabs across the bottom - most of which are specific to my custom electrical implementation (ignore them). The ones of value to others will be the first five which cover details about many electrical connectors and the BCM / Fusebox layout & Pinout. If anyone has corrections or info to add, just shoot me a PM.

Devonrex

Thanks for this, it is the most comprehensive list I have found. I am trying some of this myself and have ordered many connectors from Mouser.com that you referenced.