Track Day Monster 2009 SS/TC Track Frame

dperkins

340hp on 91 octane with the LNF 2.0L displacement is pretty good, probably the limit of that fuel. 450HP required going to 109 octane race gas.
According to ZZP, with all the stuff I have added to it, I should be able to reach ~430whp on 91 octane. Adding in some meth injection should get me to my goal of 450 wheel, still on 91. Maybe I'm mistaken or something and I'll have to switch to e85, but I hope not.

dperkins

Got new seats, sparco qrt r. comfy and much smaller in overall size while retaining enough space. Here's the comparison old to new

Having trouble finalizing a design for seat brackets without just welding to the frame. I'm using standard side mount brackets with a slider that came from the corbeau seat mounts that didn't even fit. I need a slider so my dad other people can drive it and adjust the seat.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
According to ZZP, with all the stuff I have added to it, I should be able to reach ~430whp on 91 octane. Adding in some meth injection should get me to my goal of 450 wheel, still on 91. Maybe I'm mistaken or something and I'll have to switch to e85, but I hope not.
It's likely your trans or axles will go before you consistently hit 450wheel on the street (assuming you have an upgraded bottom end). What clutch did you go with?

I really liked the details of the qrt-r. Looks taller sitting in the frame than I imagined. Glad you got something to work

dastrups

Hey dperkins. New to the df goblin community. Just put a deposit down a month ago. Chassis #243. I actually live about two hours away from you in Merced, CA. I am a bit nervous about being able to get the thing registered in California. I know you had mentioned something already about the lotus 7 replica strategy. Do you know if this has anything to do with the SB100 process for registering kit type cars? Do you think you will have any problems getting registered? Hope all the best for you and hope maybe to meet up for a trackday in years to come.