Cars and Cigars Frisco, TX

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Aaron, where have you been? It's been a while since we've all heard from you. Hope you and your family are healthy and this beer flu has not caused you any financial trouble.
Need pictures! And info about this event for next year in case some fellow Goblins would like to partake. Cheers! :D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
This is something I could go for once I get my goblin going. Going to have to plan it out though.

aaronbuley

Aaron, where have you been? It's been a while since we've all heard from you. Hope you and your family are healthy and this beer flu has not caused you any financial trouble.
Need pictures! And info about this event for next year in case some fellow Goblins would like to partake. Cheers! :D
man, i've been crazy busy with work. it has been a while... really looking forward to June 22nd and getting the Goblin registered for real.
we've been good, staying healthy. no financial trouble... actually got a promotion during all this. no pay raises allowed until next year though, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

This is the place that puts on the meetup.
https://www.industrialcigars.com/
Sounds like it's monthly, there in Frisco in front of their shop. Met the owner today, cool crew.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
That Monte Carlo is absolutely mint, veerrryyy nice. Looks like a variety of cars showed up for this, great event.
Good to hear you are doing ok and congrats on the promotion. :)

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Seems like the Goblin still manages to attract the biggest crowd, even amongst some of those fine machines. :)