Brand New ZZP LSJ Axels Stage 1 for sale

Motoracer110

The new shafts both come in at 27.5 ish mm. The old shafts I pulled off are at 34.33 mm I had to make the swap because the boot cracked and grease was spraying everywhere. Unfortunately no one and I mean no one makes a boot to fit the old 34.33 mm shaft so I bit the bullet. Glad I did because when I pulled off the other shaft I noticed the joint had tons of play in it so it was a win win

I just counted the teeth on the correct shaft. 27 facing towards the transmission and 30 teeth connecting the wheel

43F570BD-A4ED-4272-A80E-2F73597EE547.jpeg
282DFE20-3C56-40FF-8BB7-30B323C88BA5.jpeg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Thanks. This is good information for those of us with TC axles. I am waiting to see that they fit properly and make a good seal on the transmission. Let us know, thanks. :)

Motoracer110

Thanks. This is good information for those of us with TC axles. I am waiting to see that they fit properly and make a good seal on the transmission. Let us know, thanks. :)
They have been installed for a month now and work perfectly. I also figured out a way to get them on without messing up the alignment (didn’t want to go through that again). I would say anyone switching them out to just pull one off and count the teeth to make sure you get the correct set

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Dang wish I looked on eBay this is about $60 less for a pair than I paid
But Oreillys will honor any warranty claims, good luck with that from anyone on Ebay
I will be purchasing from someone reputable when I get to that point myself. :)

HOBGOBLIN

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

harld faltermeyer

edit
i could actually play some of that on my Casio synthesizer :eek:

Last edited: