South Texas Goblin build

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Haven’t shot the Raptor liner just yet, only the etch primer. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Doh! On mobile my eyes deceived me. The psi and distance used makes a big difference on the texture - want to say I shot it at 80psi (!) mainly bc a youtuber did the same and the texture was a bit smoother.

dvldawg

Well I had planned on spraying the Raptor liner yesterday, but had a cool front move through with some questionable rain or shine. Decided to take a break and do a custom handmade accessory.
04FA4B6A-82F1-4E57-A383-37C60E89A65B.jpeg

dvldawg

Doh! On mobile my eyes deceived me. The psi and distance used makes a big difference on the texture - want to say I shot it at 80psi (!) mainly bc a youtuber did the same and the texture was a bit smoother.
Just finished the chassis with the Raptor. Man that went fast!! You were right distance makes a lot of difference. Went through three bottles out of four. Saving the last one to do the control arms and such. Tomorrow I’ll shoot some black on the sheet metal. After I’m able to take the chassis down off the rotisserie.
235D6AC2-3402-4B7E-A7ED-515538A9FA8C.jpeg

dvldawg

Had just enough time to get the chassis down after 4 hours of dry time. Got the sheet goods prepared and hung and shot with black liner. I need a beer!
B4DCF83A-BFB4-4E39-99F4-0C39FE8C63AA.jpeg

PaulPerger

My granddaughter is going to love you! I was discussing the "rotisserie" with my wife and she said, "You should build it in the backyard and when you're done hang swings on it for Zelda". WIN!! Granddaughter gets a swing set and I get a rotisserie to paint my frame!

Great Idea you give me!!

dvldawg

My granddaughter is going to love you! I was discussing the "rotisserie" with my wife and she said, "You should build it in the backyard and when you're done hang swings on it for Zelda". WIN!! Granddaughter gets a swing set and I get a rotisserie to paint my frame!

Great Idea you give me!!
Some info on the rotisserie. Make sure that the top of your cross brace is at least 43” up from the floor. This will ensure your frame will clear if you decide to rotate a full 180’. Although 90’ rotation was perfect for painting. Just a few lessons learned.

dvldawg

Well I’m back to work. Looking like I’ve missed posting progress pictures. Here is were I’ve got so far.
F7226D13-25C0-418F-88D2-A9A4410D5C00.jpeg