Forum suggestion

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I don't consistantly spend a whole lot of time on this forum; at least as much as I prolly should, but it has really blown up in the last year or so. I find it hard keeping up with all of the new build logs and I feel kinda bad because I am sure I could be a better contributor.

I was wondering; and maybe I'm stupid for fact it may already exist, but is there a way to just click on a member and just go straight to all of the pictures and videos they've uploaded?

If not, I think having a common link to that would be a great forum feature, as to be able to glance through different people's progress in their photos and video progress in the same manner you can read their build threads.

Just a thought.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Not so much to go directly to their picture and videos unless they have put them in the media section. However, if you click on the member and go to their profile, you can see all of their latest activity.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Ya. Some of that stuff is not easy to find. I suggest a few things:

- Everyone fill out your signature with general details of your doner and goblin chassis. This really helps when trying to answer questions.

- In your build thread, edit post #1 to include an index of useful posts. This is so when others are looking they may be able to find things without sorting through 30 pages of conversations. Don’t get me wrong, the friendly conversations helps us become imaginary interwebby friends, but when you are looking for a particular pic or info, you want to go straight to it.

- Add pics to the “useful pictures” thread. These are very helpful. ”a picture is worth 1000 words”.

I started a helpful part numbers thread that I thought would take off, but it didn’t. It’s time consuming to do, but I thought it would help others when looking up parts.