**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Jcas

Awesome color! Did you think about decals on side panels?
I have mostly because i am sure it will get rock chips. Also I don't like the color of the headlights either going to hydrodip them in black carbon fiber or paint gloss black.

Kenny123

I can't believe I forgot to post here. Woops! "Finished" in late September 2020. Added since pictures taken, some vinyl lettering on the sides and a secondary dash panel. Planned are different headlights, different wing, and other small things.

View attachment 18533

View attachment 18537View attachment 18534View attachment 18535View attachment 18536View attachment 18538View attachment 18539View attachment 18542View attachment 18540View attachment 18541
Hey Ark how did you fit the engine cover? Was it just trial and error to cut the intercooler fitment in?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Very carefully. Mostly yes, trial and error. I started VERY conservatively and just trimmed more and more away.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I can't believe I forgot to post here. Woops! "Finished" in late September 2020. Added since pictures taken, some vinyl lettering on the sides and a secondary dash panel. Planned are different headlights, different wing, and other small things.

View attachment 18533

View attachment 18537View attachment 18534View attachment 18535View attachment 18536View attachment 18538View attachment 18539View attachment 18542View attachment 18540View attachment 18541
Jeremy, your build has been awesome to watch and follow along. And the support you got from the community through the issues was nothing short of phenomenal.

Keep posting so you can get to 50 build pages. @Adam surely has an award for the first to do that...... ;)

I am proud to say I am a fellow Goblin owner with you! :)

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I still haven't painted and mounted my bodywork, but I think I can say mine is done enough to post now. In the process of registering.

These are the pics from my request for a VIN from the SCDMV, so more functional than form.

B75355A0-DDDC-4C25-B112-B358BB3822BD.jpeg

9BAB2C19-9E46-4D3A-A6A8-B12F0701D903.jpeg

8DEC6022-4725-4491-A048-D4D4717D47EF.jpeg

Attachments

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Wait a min!!! You got a dealer tag?!?!?!
No that's a placeholder from my dad's old dealership from 1989.

Basically test fitting my left lights and bracket. I accidentally hard wired the lights so I need to cut them to remove the plate so I haven't done that yet.

SACTX

Time to call mine done! I still have some upgrades coming but this is my envisioned build from the get go. Needs a bath, the car not the boy. :)

#201 2007 SS/SC
Titled and registered in Texas.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Wow, looks fantastic! Hood louvers, front splitter, side splitters, side scoops, full height windshield, NACA ducts and those are just the external mods - your son's smile says it all. :):D How is the Boss 'round' stereo working? Was looking at that since it takes up 3.5 inches of panel space.

SACTX

Thank you Tim.

The head unit works really well for a cheap unit. The controls are easy and there are a lot of EQ and sound modifications in the unit. It also has a dedicated sub output. I have (2) 4 1/2” 3-ways hooked up to the front outputs, (2) 1 1/2” tweeters hooked up to the rear outputs and a 10” enclosed sub behind the passenger seat. The system sounds better than the one in Gris’ Honda Pilot.
:D

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Thank you Tim.

The head unit works really well for a cheap unit. The controls are easy and there are a lot of EQ and sound modifications in the unit. It also has a dedicated sub output. I have (2) 4 1/2” 3-ways hooked up to the front outputs, (2) 1 1/2” tweeters hooked up to the rear outputs and a 10” enclosed sub behind the passenger seat. The system sounds better than the one in Gris’ Honda Pilot.
:D
Looks great! Where did you mount the 4.5"s?

SACTX

Looks great! Where did you mount the 4.5"s?
Thank you Ark!

The 4 1/2” speakers are in the footwell. The passenger side is just above the BCM and the drivers is between the Power steering unit and the clutch pedal mount. They’re both attached with adel clamps and twisted to face down and rearward.

This picture shows all the wiring and I’ve circled the speaker locations.

Attachments

SACTX

On another note, I’ve updated the first post with all of my final build info and any changes that I made to the kit or custom things I’ve done. I’m going to post some more in depth info on some things and link them on that first post.

Thank you to everyone here for the help and support. As I said in my previous first post, the support in this forum and from Lonny and Adam were the deciding factor in me deciding to go down this exact road.

Thank you all again and there will be more to come!