A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I guess that makes you happy but not so much me ;) I’m frame 290, so that’s like 23 in front of mine

Great things come to those that wait! But hey, your chassis is scheduled to hit the jig around the beginning of May. You know I'll post a pic or two of it in progress!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks GoblinGal, your right and currently enjoying tearing the donor apart. It is very therapeutic after a long day at work.

G-Quest

#268 here. Appreciate the photos. Talk about your "just in time" inventory management! Stewart is scheduled to pick this one up next Monday and deliver it to San Diego (by way of the Artic Circle, as I understand it) a week or so later. I'm working hard to finish the harness in time to make room for the kit arrival.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
#268 here. Appreciate the photos. Talk about your "just in time" inventory management! Stewart is scheduled to pick this one up next Monday and deliver it to San Diego (by way of the Artic Circle, as I understand it) a week or so later. I'm working hard to finish the harness in time to make room for the kit arrival.
Maybe we can get the Stewart driver to take some pics of those Arctic Polar Bears as they drive by! :p:p

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Here's the area where we take your chassis to in order to start gathering all the other components that will ship along with it. By the time most of the chassis' go out of here, they're loaded up with boxes, panels, re-worked wiring harnesses, etc...!

Attachments

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Here's an example of how hard our Team is working for our Goblin Family...#268 went on the jig 2 days ago...Yesterday morning she was still on there...This morning I found her on the rotisserie & this afternoon she's out of welding & getting ready to get loaded indoors with all her other components! Monday will be here fast & we're putting the finishing touches on all 4 kits getting ready to be picked up by Stewart Transport!

Attachments

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
This morning we have #269 getting ready to go on the jig. All the pipes & pieces are getting assembled for it & ready to come together! #276 is on the rotisserie & getting ready for a school in Oklahoma! Shortly here today, 4 kits are going out the door thanks to Stewart Transportation & the Team @ DFKC!

Attachments