A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Are there some undocumented options? I think I’ve seen some pictures of others that seem to have a frame that is in-between Full and Easy-Entry?

Is that what this one was change to? I’m a somewhat old F’er and was concerned about my ability to get in the full frame but want a little more protection than the easy entry? Would someone be able to message me what the cost is?

Are there some undocumented options? I think I’ve seen some pictures of others that seem to have a frame that is in-between Full and Easy-Entry?

Is that what this one was change to? I’m a somewhat old F’er and was concerned about my ability to get in the full frame but want a little more protection than the easy entry? Would someone be able to message me what the cost is?

Good question & thanks for asking! We are currently offering an option that is not yet published on the website, though it may be added at a future date as we see more interest growing for it. The Double bar option costs $150. If interested, please email us @ [email protected] & we can add this to your order.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Pics to add to the facespacetinstatwit with 3 goblins and it’s not a “get together “.
I am trying to learn Goblin #'s as much as I can but sometimes trying to match up your names on here & your Goblin #'s aren't easy for this new gal! Can I please have your Goblin # & I'll be happy to post these to our FB page for you so you'll be entered in out contest. Thanks!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I am trying to learn Goblin #'s as much as I can but sometimes trying to match up your names on here & your Goblin #'s aren't easy for this new gal! Can I please have your Goblin # & I'll be happy to post these to our FB page for you so you'll be entered in out contest. Thanks!
The blue one with the Texas hood is Jason screen name JBINTX car #186
The orange and grey is Scott screen name SACTX car #201
Mine is the yellow frame with black carbon fiber. I’m russell car #184

We also have this info in our sig’s and try to encourage others to do the same so others know.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Morning Goblins! It's HUMP DAY!!!! ;)

What's going on at DF Kit Car today? Well, it's quieter than we were hoping for; Stewart Transport was scheduled to pick-up 3 kits today but they've delayed us till tomorrow. Bummer! All 3 Goblins were notified earlier this morning & I'm sure they're bummed but understand this is out of our control. Stewart does a great job for all of us after all!

I call this photo: What's missing today :(

It's a gorgeous sunny day here & we're stuck inside, working. I made a run out to the mailbox to feel the sun to snap that photo, the sun felt good!

Suede is bouncing back & forth between welding together bumpers & tag teaming #273 with Ray. Here's a pic of our bumper jig & of the guys tag teaming #273.

One of our kit options is aluminum side panels that add a great look to any Goblin! Here's how they start out before we start bending them:

So far, we have 36+ entries in our Facebook contest, drawing will take place on the 31st! DF Kit Car FB Link Get your entry in now for a piece of our "merch"!

Have a great day Goblins!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblins!

My apologies but today I don't have any photos or updates for you guys, I'm home sick as a dog & waiting to hear back from the doctor to see if I can get an appointment today.

I know that Stewart Transportation is scheduled to pick-up the 3 kits going out today, I'm so sorry I'm not there to document it for you guys!

I'm crawling back into bed, I hope you all have a great day!