Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Which rod ends do you "reuse" from the donor, So I know which ones to order. Was it the cobalt fronts that now go on the back?

Nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Sorry if you posted this already, but do you have a link to the intercooler and fans? My kit is about to ship and I told them to exclude the air to water heater exchanger. I'm either going to go larger air to water, or do an air to air like you have.
Here is the IC, And NO it was not 999$ haha. I think it was 199 and I assume its out of stock so they raise the price so you don't buy it.

Here is a link to the fans, It looks like they are out of stock but there is many other sellers with the "same" kit.

I think many places are having major supply chain issues right now with the shipping situation from China to US.

Nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Working on first start, I have fuel pressure gas gauge and throttle butterfly is moving with gas petal and it’s cranking, but I don’t seem to have spark.
I pulled a plug out and grounded the spark plug while attacking the coil pack but don’t see any spark.

Any ideas?

nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
So the crank sensor is present and plugged in. It was included with the new engine.

What else should I check?

Nuker-

ATMironov

“The P0335 DTC is set once the powertrain control module (PCM) fails to detect proper sensor operation from the crankshaft position sensor. This causes the Check Engine Light to be displayed on the dashboard and a failsafe mode enabled.“

Maybe a bad sensor.
Try unplugging and re-setting the plug.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
“The P0335 DTC is set once the powertrain control module (PCM) fails to detect proper sensor operation from the crankshaft position sensor. This causes the Check Engine Light to be displayed on the dashboard and a failsafe mode enabled.“

Maybe a bad sensor.
Try unplugging and re-setting the plug.
That's about the only one to worry about. Maybe the brake circuit.