MJP61 Street Goblin - 10 LS Donor - #297

MJP61

I have always wanted to build a car from the ground up. A few months ago i was in quarantine and I decided to start looking into kit cars. I spent the entire 2 weeks on the internet and came across the DF Goblin. Needless to say I was hooked right away. It took about 1 1/2 months to find a car in good enough condition and for cheap. I purchased a 2010 Cobalt LS Auto and drove it for about a week. Car runs great and has only 2 leaks, transmission axle seals and engine front cover. It has high mileage, but I plan to rebuild the engine anyway. So I have my donor and my kit is ordered as of today. I am excited to get this underway. I have been in contact with some of you in the forum and you guys are all awesome. Looking forward to this project!!!! I will begin the stripping this week.

MJP61 Street Goblin - 10 LS Donor

Attachments

Last edited:

Gary A.

I have always wanted to build a car from the ground up. A few months ago i was in quarantine and I decided to start looking into kit cars. I spent the entire 2 weeks on the internet and came across the DF Goblin. Needless to say I was hooked right away. It took about 1 1/2 months to find a car in good enough condition and for cheap. I purchased a 2010 Cobalt LS Auto and drove it for about a week. Car runs great and has only 2 leaks, transmission axle seals and engine front cover. It has high mileage, but I plan to rebuild the engine anyway. So I have my donor and my kit is ordered as of today. I am excited to get this underway. I have been in contact with some of you in the forum and you guys are all awesome. Looking forward to this project!!!! I will begin the stripping this week.

MJP61 Street Goblin - 10 LS Donor
Good luck!!!

MJP61

What's the weirdest thing you've found in your donor? Mine was a pack of socks, the exact same as the ones I had sitting in my Amazon cart and was about to order!
Only thing I found in my donor was a ton of loose change and kids cereal. Lol

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
What's the weirdest thing you've found in your donor? Mine was a pack of socks, the exact same as the ones I had sitting in my Amazon cart and was about to order!
Lots and lots of drywall screws. They were under every seat, even under the carpet

Joebob

Goblin Guru
ring.jpg
Best thing I got was this 14K gold ring with most probably fake diamonds. Going to have it as the keychain once I get the Goblin fired up.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I found filthy yellow pajamas, a 9mm bullet casing, and a funeral service pamphlet of a sweet old lady in mine... my previous owner was pretty yolo I guess.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
That's got to be the cleanest interior of anyone's donor I've seen on the forum...not that it will matter since it's going to the great boneyard in the sky. ;)