AZMoto #245 ext-track - 09 SS TC

AZmoto

It's been a while since I've worked on the Goblin. Phoenix summers tend to bring my car projects to a screeching halt. I finally got my way too expensive control arms assembled and installed. I also put all of the brakes on. It was nice to make a little progress again.

AZmoto

Getting closer to a first start attempt. Hooked up the scanner for the first time. Should the DIC be active?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Starting to look like a streetable Goblin. Not sure you need that much roof insulation to keep the sun off the top of your head tho Paul... :p Let me know if you need a hand with anything, I'm looking for an excuse to do something other than work on the house. :oops:

Fozda

Goblin Guru
El cheapo Amazon wing installed for now.
Excellent! I was very impressed with the performance of this wing for a cheap as it was! I'll be replacing it this winter but I would definitely recommend everyone put one of these on their Goblin if they don't already have a wing!

AZmoto

Excellent! I was very impressed with the performance of this wing for a cheap as it was! I'll be replacing it this winter but I would definitely recommend everyone put one of these on their Goblin if they don't already have a wing!
The size of this thing makes me think it might make a great front wing when it's no longer needed in the back.