Goblin 333 won its legal battle against Colorado

Goblinfanclub1234

After writing hundreds of emails and sending dozens of papers letters to state reps, the governer, car lobby groups (SEMA, CCC), car clubs, DMV execs, filing formal complaints with the state.....

Colorado has formally stated that all Goblins are allowed to be registered in Colorado.

Ross

Goblin Guru
That is a win for all of us. Well done! I didn't realize you were working so hard on this.

Goblinfanclub1234

That is a win for all of us. Well done! I didn't realize you were working so hard on this.
yes I was...and I am still going to register in Montana, but future Goblins should be okay!

If you go to SEMA's website they list all of the car enthusiast friendly state reps in each state, I sent each of those people a package of documents explaining why Goblins should be legal in Colorado. I think that was what did it.

Last edited:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I see you edited your last post? was wondering why you posted that? It will be our secret

Goblinfanclub1234

My guess is a username change.
yes that is me and yes I'm pretty much done using this forum, 333 is 100% complete and ready to hit the road in Denver. just wanted to post to tell the future Colorado Goblin builders that Colorado will let you do it (gotta have that 42" manx glass windshield though).

I will be posting on IG under AT_diamondhands. cheers.

Goblinfanclub1234

Link please? I perused SEMA's website and couldn't find that info.

some of these links are useful.

if you go to current state and click on your state you can see state reps that have signed on to the SEMA approved bills.

lobby time if your state is not friendly

Last edited:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks guys, but was more interested in the exact specs, Size, Backspacing, Spacer Thickness?