Search results

1. G

Insurance choices.

I'm sure I read some post on here discussing how they got Haggerty insurance through Progressive after Hagerty turned them down.
  2. G

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

I would probably start by moving the entire front suspension over, from A arms out. If the cars are supposed to be identical both sides at once (assuming the problem exist on both wheels). If the problem is still there you work you way inward to steering rack, master cylinder etc. If the problem...
  3. G

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

It's time to have another full Goblin without the problem with you and start swapping assemblies over one direction or the other until your hop goes away or the other Goblin start having the problem.
  4. G

Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

Crank sensor is #7 in first picture. Sensor connector is second picture. You are likely missing the jumper harness in third picture. It’s only about 6” long.
  5. G

Air Filter Placement

I've ordered one for mine, but it will be setting so close to the sensor I'm not sure what it will do. The face of the sensor is 1.5" from the end of the tube and the straightener is 0.5" thick.
  6. G

Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

It looks like you grabbed that image from Rockauto and it doesn't look like familiar. Look at the ACDELCO/GM male connection at see if you have something to match it. More Information for ACDELCO PT2654 (rockauto.com) I don't remember any problems installing my original wire harness to the ATK...
  7. G

Air Filter Placement

I don't think it's causing a vacuum because it looks like more air is passing through, at least the MAP goes up. I think it must cause to much turbulence within the tube and air to be unevenly distributed pass the MAF. Could you actually feel it while driving?
  8. G

Air Filter Placement

I wish I knew enough about tuning to speculate what might be going on. The MAF thinks less air is going through causing it to cut fuel, when in reality more air is going through and should call for an increase? It looks like the wideband was maxing out lean with your a/f well above 20:1 for...
  9. G

Air Filter Placement

How about throttle/RPM? I assume that's light throttle/cruise since command ratio is 14+. 18:1 is LEAN and it looks like that might just be as high as the sensor can read since it's clipped off exactly at the same point.
  10. G

Air Filter Placement

What's the horz. scale of your graphs above? Was that a few seconds or a few minutes?
  11. G

Air Filter Placement

Another thought is was your maf tune set up for the first location? Your graphs looks to me more like it was actually moving more air than it though and causing it to run lean. The new location may have been closer to the Cobalt set up and thus ran better. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on...
  12. G

Air Filter Placement

K&N increases the tube size to 3.25 for the short section where the MAF is mounted and obviously no straight section after the MAF. All of this is going to likely add up to something that may be hard to tune and I may go back to the stock DF location or modify what I have now. The first option I...
  13. G

Air Filter Placement

Hopefully mine is closer to Ross's first post than Chad's, although I'm a little worried about the lack of laminar flow. The MAF hasn't changed from where it cam on the K&N intake but I would fill better with a little more straight pipe.
  14. G

Ready to start, but. . .

Just to be clear on you coil pack picture, there are 4 of them across the top of the motor, with 1.5 showing in your picture. It's hard to tell from you picture which ones you are talking about.
  15. G

Driving in the rain?

I asked Lonny about this when I picked my kit up and they have towed theirs for hours in the rain without problems. Not exactly the same as driving but indicates there aren't any major problems.
  16. G

Main power fuse issues.

I would guess you have ecm/bcm problems and unplugging the fuse is resetting it.
  17. G

BAustin's Extended Track - 06 SS/SC Donor - #157 Registered

Dielectric grease is non-conductive. The lube likely allowed the connector to squeeze up tighter.
  18. G

PyroGuy's 2008 SS Build - #208

Something like this might work but at 8"x4" it seems way to tall. UTV Rear View Center Mirror Fits 1.5" - 2" Bar - For Polaris, RZR, Rhino Honda | eBay
  19. G

PyroGuy's 2008 SS Build - #208

It looks like its one of these; 15" Wide Rear View Race Mirror Ultra Clear w/. 1.75" Clamp for Honda RZR UTV | eBay If so, I bought a similar one that is 14" and decided it's way to big since at my height I'm almost at eye level with it and it will block to much forward view.