Search results

1. L

Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Yup already thinking that way :)
  2. L

Shifter installed. Having issues with the tunnel cap flexing a ton due to cutting it in 3 spots and with the side to side action returning to center on its own. It stays to one side or the other and I have to re-enter myself. But I can find all gears :)
  3. L

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

Just installed mine.. looks good :). Having issues with side to side returning on its own, if anyone has any ideas.
  4. L

We got lights
  5. L

backup camera and instead of a rear view mirror, ill have a rear view camera on all the time to see behind me. I do not have full cage and no way to mount a rear view mirror.
  6. L

Made some brackets. Dash, rear view camera, and headlights. On to powder coating some more.
  7. L

F23 shifter bracket

Ended up using a C clamp and giving it a lil persuasion :)
  8. L

F23 shifter bracket

Yeah tried that... should I just muscle it?
  9. L

F23 shifter bracket

Also I can't get one of the connectors on at the transmission... they are different which leads me to think I have the wrong part? Or are they suppose to be different?
  10. L

F23 shifter bracket

Can someone tell me if the bracket is correct?
  11. L

Side panel attachment points.

I did rivnuts and enlarge the holes on the panels to float a little better. Will add on foam tape on the frame prior to install and after I wrapped the panels.
  12. L

This thread post #2 and #3 http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/wiring-rear-lights.2308/
  13. L

Front suspension done and we have rear lights. Installed connectors for all lights so I can replace easily in the future if needed. Will do the same with the side mirrors. Ran power and video cables for the rear view camera and monitor. Moved the daylight running lights from the headlights to...
  14. L

Do we attach the tunnel to the front firewall? I'm guessing self tappers?
  15. L

yup all natural. :). I have a breather filter on the valve cover atm so I'll just block it off. If I ever have issues with it then I'll go the catch can way.
  16. L

Front coilover mounting hardware?

Definitely, I havent really bugged them as I know they will make it right and have some delays etc due to circumstances outside of their control.
  17. L

Front coilover mounting hardware?

Mine is missing too. Upper and lower bolts and spacers. Have the shocks. Sent an email to DF but have yet to hear anything.
  18. L

Towerdog's Indiana Street Goblin Build (#250) 07 SS/SC Donor

I really like the filter location.
  19. L

Front brakes done
  20. L

Where does this connect to?