Search results

1. N

Dash Lights

My dash gets much brighter when I turn my lights off.
  2. N

Manual Shifter Upgrade

I’m in.
  3. N

Northshoresaint's Standard City 09 SS/TC #238

On my OBD I’m reading 0 on O2 sensor 1 and.44 on O2 sensor 2. What should I be seeing? The .44 doesn’t change when I rev the engine.
  4. N

First start! All good except no engine coolant temp. Turns out I had the coolant temp connector plugged into the vehicle speed sensor and vice versa. Took me a while to figure it out, but after swapping the connectors, coolant temp works.
  5. N

I discovered it’s best to have this cover in place before bleeding the clutch line. A 9mm wrench can easily drop into the transmission bell housing. By pure luck, I was able to locate it with an inspection camera and retrieve it with a small telescoping retrieval magnet.
  6. N

Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

How did you know how to wire the tail lights? I can’t seem to find a wiring diagram. I know it’s simple, but if someone else has already figured it out, sure would save some time.
  7. N

L23O shifter hardware kit, just cover shipping $$$

If it’s still available, I’ll take it. Put the wheels on the ground today on #238. Planning to work on the shifter next week.
  8. N

Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

I have the same question. Mine won’t seat all the way onto the holder, just like your pic.
  9. N

SmsDetroit Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

Is the check valve necessary? If so, should it allow flow only from the valve cover to the intake?
  10. N

Something missing on transmission?

That’s a relief! I was dreading a transmission drop to fix it. And I’ll try to stay out of the axle while driving too.
  11. N

Something missing on transmission?

09 SS/TC F35 trans LNF crate engine Photo is view of intermediate shaft entering transaxle. The flywheel is visible. Should there be a cover? Is there something missing? The aluminum spacer/gasket between engine and trans is installed, but doesn’t cover this.
  12. N

Brake Caliper Assembly

Thanks Ross! I’m about to have some rear brakes.
  13. N

Brake Caliper Assembly

09 SS/TC, rear parking brake Pics are passenger side, rear brake caliper In the first pic, do I have the washer in the correct place? In the second pic, the caliper isn’t exactly centered with the brake rotor, although there is clearance on both sides. Is it close enough, or should I shim the...
  14. N

SS/TC Standard Fuel Line

K12A Fuel Tank Hardware
  15. N

Rear Caliper with Parking Brake

Found this youtube video on the Soltice parking brake supplied for the Goblin. Shows assembly of the caliper, brake pads and parking brake fix.
  16. N

Thanks, I see how the brackets fit now. I had them on backwards.
  17. N

Have you mounted the intercooler? Seems like there needs to be spacers between the brackets and intake manifold. I don’t see any spacers from DF.
  18. N

It was included in L-23-E in my kit.