Search results

1. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

I’ll check it out when I get back home tomorrow thanks for the info, what is the fuel pressure supposed to be at
  2. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

Hahahahah I really think so too
  3. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

smoke test good, ignition good, compression good, and injectors and fuel filters new still gotta check fuel pump pressure. But everything is fine till I get on it then if I clear the code it’s fine again till I get on it again
  4. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

If my friend has a hptuner will that work, because the Snapon scanner and diagnostic tool won’t allow that function to work on the cobalt but on a Silverado or suburban it works fine. I’ve got good compression on all cylinders and all are firing, all sensors are new, and runs smooth other than...
  5. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

So I think it has something to do with a crank position sensor relearn. I tried it with 3 different ecus and none of them will let me do a CKP relearn
  6. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

Yes always comes back after driving it down the road
  7. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

fun...... :( well I know what I’ll be doing this weekend
  8. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

I’m gonna swap a set of injectors later and see if that has something to do with it,
  9. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

Nope I have it all back to what the 2.4 had on it. only p0300 code
  10. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

Lol sorry I took the supercharger off till I get use to the car and put a stock ecu back in
  11. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

Stock tune so I’m not sure
  12. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

And yes it’s a 5 speed manual f23
  13. Bajakid1450

No power on acceleration

So in 1st and 2nd gear there is no power but 3rd gear around 2500 rpm the power kicks in, so if I floor it in 1st or second from a stop or while rolling it has really no acceleration I’m thinking fuel related since all the sensors, coils, and plugs are new. No surging idle and not dying out...
  14. Bajakid1450

Manual Shifter Upgrade

So unfortunately mine was broken too :( I wish it wasn’t I would have totally sent it to you
  15. Bajakid1450

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Let me see if I still have mine, if I do I’ll send it to you :) just for you to get by till the new one comes out
  16. Bajakid1450

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Sign me up for one as soon as it’s available please !!
  17. Bajakid1450

Manual Shifter Upgrade

do you have a picture of the actual product installed? I’m interested but I have a slim ammo can Stand alone Bluetooth sound system I made and it currently sits in front of the shifter but I’d like to add a arm rest on it if it dimensionally fits
  18. Bajakid1450

Rauq's Extended/Street in SC - SS/SC #240

Gotcha what did the insurance company value your car at ?
  19. Bajakid1450

Rauq's Extended/Street in SC - SS/SC #240

What’s a IMF?
  20. Bajakid1450

ISO fender brackets

If you have any fender brackets you would like to sell that you are not using shoot me a price of how much you would want for them and I’ll most likely get them, gotta make some fenders for the 275 width tires and don’t need a full kit