Search results

1. L

2 potential donors in Cinninati.

Not mine just came across. Unsure if price is 3k each or for both. https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/d/cincinnati-two-cobalt-ss-sc/7366497545.html
  2. L

2009 turbo SS

Thanks! I will check it out and see if the correct spec was replaced.
  3. L

2009 turbo SS

I hope so too! I figured I will drive it this year and put in a build order over winter for spring time delivery. I have a spare turbo, fender, and some clutch pedal adjuster thing that the prior owner said was like $150 laying in the car. This is my first manual car so still learning to get it...
  4. L

2009 turbo SS

Also has the lsd trans which believe a plus.
  5. L

2009 turbo SS

Engine blew 2000 miles ago, timing chain issue. Owner replaced with new ldk block. Came with new turbo and plugs. Only thing off old engine is alternator and ac condenser.
  6. L

2009 turbo SS

Well boys. Probably paid too much but picked myself up a donor. 2009 ss. 92k with one of the cleanest engine bays I've ever seen.
  7. L

Last try before I just order me one.

100% agree with this. Supercharged SS are going 5k plus by me and Turbo cars are 8k+. I've been trying to use DF's est price of 3500 for the build but not in this market.
  8. L

Don't have a cobalt myself. Been on the lookout for a turbo or supercharged car. Figured If I find anything in the southern area I'll ping you the posting.
  9. L

What's your location and price point? I'm on the lookout for a car myself but can send any prospects your way as well.
  10. L

delete

Dang, had just driven through Janesville two weeks ago. I've been debating building my own or buying prebuilt to enjoy
  11. L

2020 Goblin for Sale!

W..O..W.. looks like an awesome build and excellent video of the entire car.
  12. L

Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

Here, I thought we were about to have a low bid war to see you gets to drive the goblin to him.
  13. L

Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

Very nice build. Wish I saw this Sunday, would have snatched it up.
  14. L

2009 turbo SS

Any thoughts on this one? Prob cheapest I've seen that runs. Ss cobalt
  15. L

What is going on here?

I talked to him last week. It's just turbo charged. The prior owner hollowed out the supercharger so it's just an intake.
  16. L

2005 Chevy SS 160k miles stage 2, $3500 OR

You wouldn't be afraid of the front end collision and not knowing if the motor/ trans work? The upper bar behind radiator looks bent on the image, don't know where the subframe is or if it took damage.
  17. L

2005 Chevy SS 160k miles stage 2, $3500 OR

The seller is due west of me. I agree price seems high for current shape. Sounds like they hit a deer and motor not running currently due to needing fuel lines and a battery.
  18. L

2009 turbo SS

I wasn't too worried about some soot. My mini runs soot in the muffler being catless. These cars are selling quick though. Both my top choices sold within a day or two!
  19. L

2009 turbo SS

Nothing a can of seafoam can't fix I'm sure. :D
  20. L

2009 turbo SS

I thought the Ss supercharged were lsj engine codes? But hear you about the running rich part. I def have a scan tool that I'd bring and check the codes on. It sounds like he has a stage two PCM tune from zzp which could be causing issues? I wonder how long he's been tuned.