Search results for query: "digital dash"

1. B

Build #.085 for sale Incomplete or completed at Higher price-Additional photos available on original build log. NH

These are some basic photos of the incomplete build I have for sale. I started a build log Many years ago when I began this project but it was after not completing it due to life getting busier and busier my dream can become yours. I held back no expense on this project during my early years in...
  2. RobC76

Chassis #387 Extended Length, Full cage ~ 08 LNF Donor - 6 Speed F40

Ok so I ended up purchasing chassis 247 because I may try and put that chassis under the Kelmark GT in my "other builds" section. More to come on that or who knows I may just sell it. I finished the harness and that one and I will try and find the original build log and see if I can start on...
  3. M

Mikes Extended, Full Frame Goblin - 2009 Cobalt LS with 135k donor

I wanna say thank you for all the helpful tips I recieved! It was the first time for me stripping a car engine down that far, building a harness,... But it all worked out at the end. I'm most surprised how well the wiring harness came out. I thought there would be more trouble. Cruise control is...
  4. Adam

GOTW - 12-8-23 #472 TW

This week's Goblin of the Week has a beautiful custom paint job instead of a wrap. TW from Florida might not own this Goblin anymore but it was a fantastic build. What is your name? TW Where are you located? Trenton, FL What is your forum screen name? Wallace58 Please share a...
  5. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

Here is my Goblin for sale. See attached build thread. I built this kit during a covid time when I had no Factory Five customer builds to do. Here is list of things from DF and else where. $15,000.00 firm. DF stage 1 -2023 Stage 1 SS/SC Upgrade-2023 Full cage option 2022 -later F23...
  6. M

3D printed modular steering column gadet holder

Hi all, while I am working to install my 7inch display, I quickly designed a 3D printed modular adapter to mount items on the steering column behind the steering wheel. Just printed an adapter for my cell phone and it worked out well so far. Pretty stable, but more testing will be done this...
  7. Waterdriver

Digital Dash board

Oh, ok. Yeah the fancy ones are out of my budget range. It's nice that we have budget friendly options. A lot of the lag was reduced when I purchased a better OBD2 bluetooth adapter. This has a much higher PID read rate than my cheap bluetooth adapter...
  8. Waterdriver

Digital Dash board

Tablet digital dash. http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/carls-track-goblin-05-ss-sc-donor-chassis-39.275/post-26777
  9. M

Suspension travel measurement

Hi Forum, After reading the front wing post. I thought about how to measure the suspension travel during driving. My idea is to record the travel of the springs over time maybe 10hz sampling or so. Now there are multiple ways of achieving that and as always I like to build it on a budget. 1...
  10. M

Digital Dash board

Hi, has anyone installed a digital Dashboard yet? Thinking about this one https://www.aemelectronics.com/products/cd-digital-dash-displays-adapter-harnesses/cd-7-super-bright-sunlight-readable-full-color-dash-displays Mike
  11. Mattc3366

Anyone understand Coding? (Digital Dash)

There’s a lot of smart people on our forum here so here we go. So I’ve been using an app called Realdash on a tablet for my gauge setup. So far I love everything about it. One thing I would like to do is add the ability to monitor IAT2 temps. This would be especially helpful for us with SS...
  12. GoblinGuyZ

Resistance / OHMS range for Fuel sender in tank

AEM digital dash with their 22 channel can module It’s the screen right in front of the wheel
  13. jirwin

Intermittent No Power/Start

It did it again last night when I went to take it to Autozone to have the battery checked. Ended up taking it out and taking my truck. It was worse this time. When I popped the negative on and off it powered up. I latched the hood back down (~1 minute) and then it stopped working again. Two...
  14. Ghostknife

What are you using for tuning device?

I was more hoping to be able to use my phone to watch live data while driving, like digital dash. I'm sure I can still read codes as well. It is what it is. I was going to need HPT eventually anyways so worth the cost.
  15. Brian74

Donorless builds

You’re not going to find anything for the body harness from painless. The engine harness can be purchased new for around $300. The body harness connects the ECM and BCM to the rest of the car as well as the CAN bus and VATS handshake (which cannot be bypassed on the LNF.) I actually modified...
  16. RobC76

Donorless builds

Good Info here I planned on running a painless wiring harness or just building one for blinkers, headlights, running lights. Dash I was thinking of running a digital dash solution. Probably biggest question is pedal assemblies and steering solution with column ect.
  17. ATMironov

Front and Rear Fender Options??

So I'm using the AIM MXG which has a different set of inputs compared to the MXS Strada. Check out my Post in the Digital Dash thread, HERE. I posted a full set of my "wiring diagrams" for how I'm connecting it.
  18. G

Digital dash

Search results for query: "digital dash" | DF Kit Car Forum OBD2+GPS HUD Gauge Head Up Display Car Digital Speedometer Turbo RPM Alarm Temp | eBay How complex do you want to go?
  19. B

Digital dash

I'm wanting to replace all of the gauges I have including the factory tech and speedometer, boost gauge, air fuel gauge etc with one single digital dash screen. Has anybody done this? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated I have no idea even where to start or what is compatible...
  20. Rauq

Holley Digital Dash

It's been a while since I've looked into this but I have the original MPVI and they had issues back in the day with frying the interface with the Windows machine connected (eventually) to the chassis/battery ground. That's what steered me away from that setup in another car I was working on. I...