Search results

1. D

Project Undertow #388

It's a possibility that it's the wrong key or the ignition/chip isn't working correctly. Would that effect my ability to connect to the ecm? I'm going to spend the next couple weeks trying to diagnose what th is going on with this system. If I have no solution could I take a bcm and ecm from...
  2. D

Project Undertow #388

Do you guys think it's possible that my ecm is bad or bricked? It's just weird how I could pull the stock tune and then have issues afterwards.
  3. D

Project Undertow #388

4. D

Project Undertow #388

Key on works. The car seems to be the same as Before the stripdown. Turn the key and the **** theft light is still the only thing on the gauge panel. So, I connected to the car via hp tuners and unlocked the Vin, pulled the stock tune, saved it on my laptop, and then disconnected hp tuners and...
  5. D

Project Undertow #388

So, I'm to the point where I'm mounting the engine and connecting the harnesses to the fuse block and I stumble upon this. Any idea what the twisted purple and yellow wires are that come out of the engine harness? It looks like the previous owner tried putting a crimp connect and sodder on...
  6. D

Project Undertow #388

It's been a while, I've made some decent progress. Wire harness is complete Chassis got its last coat of paint today Donor parts are prepped I've bought hp tuners to disable VATS I still need to paint my floor pans and firewall panels I was going to ask you guys what I should get for a...
  7. D

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Dominic N. Standish, Michigan "Project Undertow" 2006 ss/sc (lsj) #388 standard track frame with full doors I'm 20 and trying to afford stage 2 lmao
  8. D

Project Undertow #388

I've made some progress on prepping donor pieces and finishing up the harness. My invoice came in and its paid for, just waiting on pickup dates. I've run into a bump while combining my dash harness to my body harness. My conectors for the brake and clutch are different than what are shown in...
  9. D

Project Undertow #388

Green wire set aside goes to c1 pin 24 and is the fuel tank pressure sensor signal Thin of grey wire goes to ecm c1 pin 47 and is a 5-volr reference 1 I have the others figured out I'm also looking for a fuse block ground that I dont have, its needed in part6 at 1:20
  10. D

Project Undertow #388

Thanks to all of you for your input, I've worked out most of the kinks. I now need to determine what wires go to the fuel pump. I have the following • thick grey • purple • a green I labeled as fuel pressure sensor signal • and a grey 5v reference-1 The video talked about a tan wire...
  11. D

Project Undertow #388

Yesterday I spent almost six hours going through my wiring harness and checking all the pinouts for the wires I thinned out while watching the first 4 harness videos. I have a few wires that I am questioning what to do with. I have the following Tan + tan/black data wire Grey stop lamp...
  12. D

Project Undertow #388

Hey guys, I'm super stoked for my 1st stage goblin kit to be ready for pickup in the next month or so. I have a ss supercharged (lsj) Is there anything you experienced people can give me for advice while I'm preparing to start bolting things together?
  13. D

Quick question for the experienced about electrical

The car isnt together yet, still working on the harness. All of this was before the donor stripping process. I was just looking for any similar situations or past experiences/ideas. There is no way I can have a fix at the moment because of the car not together.
  14. D

Couldn't connect with the computer to pull codes. keep in mind that it was the only light that would come on and it turned off after a few seconds. Could this be caused by bad ecm or no connection to the ecm?
  15. D

I have a 06 lsj for a donor car and before the striping process the car was having some weird electrical/starting problems. The ecm and fuse block housing was just floating around in the engine bay because there was no mount/support for it. When you turned the key into the on position the gauges...
  16. D

Name for Goblin

I had the same idea back when I got the donor Glad u got it tho I have a new one in mind