Search results

1. AZmoto

[TC TUNE GUIDE #2] Dial in Fuel Trims

Thanks for putting all of this together! What are your thoughts on the pros and cons of dialing in trims via the MAF curve vs. the MAF correction table?
  2. AZmoto

E 85

I ran E85 for about 40k miles in my Solstice GXP (LNF).
  3. AZmoto

air temperature data for air-air intercooler

Looks good. How are you going to control the fans?
  4. AZmoto

AZMoto #245 ext-track - 09 SS TC

Pedal upgrade:
  5. AZmoto

Hacking the GM Low Speed LAN

If you buy an STM32F1 programmer with a SWD interface you can re-program the board to do whatever you want.
  6. AZmoto

Hacking the GM Low Speed LAN

That's exactly what these guys do. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1311&_nkw=18+in+1+universal+can+filter&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=universal+can+filter The good news is that the microcontroller is unprotected and can be reprogrammed...
  7. AZmoto

Justin Reed

Done.
  8. AZmoto

EVAP starting strangeness

Well today it wouldn't start right away even with the EVAP unplugged so the EVAP may be just coincidental. It may just be a tuning issue that's getting worse. I'm running the MAP sensors off of the donor. I also have Opel injectors and E85. The tune is stock other than the parameter changes for...
  9. AZmoto

EVAP starting strangeness

I have a brand new ATK LNF engine with a new engine harness. The first few times I started the engine it cranked right up and idled fine. The other day when I went to put it on the trailer for the DMV inspection it wouldn't start. After about the 3rd or 4th time cranking I would get a mild...
  10. AZmoto

Well it's not registered or titled yet. I still have to deal with that. The white box is the tank for water/meth injection. It's just mocked up, currently held on with cable ties.
  11. AZmoto

Brian's City Goblin-06/Crate MotorTC #61

That looks great!
  12. AZmoto

Arizona Registration

Dune buggy is a sub classification under Special Construction Vehicles. Kit Car is the correct sub classification we are looking for but that field doesn't exist on the paperwork I received. My car is listed as a SPECON vehicle but there is a field for body style in which it says ATV. If you...
  13. AZmoto

Arizona Registration

Unfortunately I can confirm that the Mesa DMV Level 2 inspection process is still a trainwreck.
  14. AZmoto

Well I got a VIN assigned today. I won't say the process wasn't without some challenges but we got it done. Next up plates and registration.
  15. AZmoto

It's hard to have a completed car and not drive it. Title inspection in two days. In the meantime I decided to change the transmission fluid. These little transfer pumps work great for this job. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HEBR3I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  16. AZmoto

Brian's City Goblin-06/Crate MotorTC #61

I would be interested in that. I'm up the road in Chandler. Paul
  17. AZmoto

Can someone remind me of the torque spec on these guys?
  18. AZmoto

Wow it's back! It used to be $1499. HF did a 25% off last month which could be combined with another 10% if you applied for their credit card. That would be a good deal. It's a great lift, I use it all the time. But yes the HF version is 220V. It also goes higher than the other 110 versions that...
  19. AZmoto

Harbor Freight but I believe they stopped selling it a year or so ago.