1. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

Thank you!
  2. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

Yes, these guys
  3. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

I’m having trouble finding the old video of assembly. Does anyone have a link to the video or just some pictures of the spindles with the billet roof end mounts?
  4. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

I appreciate that. I think I’ll set up my GoPro down there and confirm it’s actually coming out the cap before I do anything.
  5. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

Sorry, yes 1/16”
  6. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

It’s dumping gas and I can smell it. I can see it in my mirror coming out the cap. There is no residue around the filler neck, just the cap.
  7. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

I had about 5/16 of toe, now I have 1/6
  8. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

I’m pretty sure it’s coming out the cap. Maybe I just got a bad cap?
  9. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

My car dumps gas out the filler when turning hard to the left. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a better gas cap? Better filler neck with gas cap?
  10. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

I made a ton of changes over the last few weeks leading up to my track day Friday. New control arms with all new bushings (delrin in the forward and spherical in the rear). Added the sway bar. Most importantly aligned the car myself after talking to Lonnie. I had too much toe front and rear. Car...
  11. Whidbey Goblin

NW AutoX and other track things

Yes! I had a killer day!
  12. Whidbey Goblin

Anti-submarine belt Installation

I suggest going with the group “hooked on driving “ get arm restraints or window nets, A Hans device and a current helmet. They do not require fire suits. They offered to refund me but I was able to find arm restraints and complete my track day. Hooked on driving allows you to do your own car...
  13. Whidbey Goblin

Rear control arms bushing

Looks like it was quite the struggle to get them on. Is there a reason you didn’t use the stock control arms?
  14. Whidbey Goblin

Yes, I’ll be there with HOD. They rent helmets if needed but I’m not sure about HANS.
  15. Whidbey Goblin

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Do you feel like the sway bar improved the cars handling at higher speeds? I’m thinking about putting mine on, the cornering is great on the track but it’s scary over 120 miles an hour especially on tracks with walls.
  16. Whidbey Goblin

Rear sway bar picture

Have you done track days in your Goblin, if so have you run your car on the track with and without the sway bar?
  17. Whidbey Goblin

Rear control arms bushing

I have a friend with a press, he helped with mine. Have you or anyone else done the bushing forward of the spherical bearing in the control arm. Stock it is rubber. Anyone think a urethane bushing would be a big improvement? Could this help with how darty the car is at high speeds on the track?
  18. Whidbey Goblin

Anti-submarine belt Installation

I did my second track day this year at Portland International Raceway, Thursday. I got black flagged on the first lap for not having arm restraints. I was fine at Oregon Raceway Park earlier this year. Something to keep in mind, arm restraints or window nets are a good idea in a Goblin.
  19. Whidbey Goblin

I’ll be at the Ridge on the 12th of August in my Goblin!