Search results

1. S

DF Allen Nut Hood Plate

Got it. Thanks.
  2. S

DF Allen Nut Hood Plate

Guys, I bought the new steel hood plate with Allen wrench bolts to replace the old plastic hood plate. Where do the two bolts secure to? I attached a pic
  3. S

Michigan builders.

It was nice meeting everybody
  4. S

2.2 L automatic turbo and performance upgrade?

I just swapped out my LSJ supercharger for a ZZP Z54 Turbo. I'll sell it it you if you end up going that way
  5. S

Motegi MR133

I plan on getting the same wheels and size. What off set and back spacing did you go with when you order them?
  6. S

Power steering died

Thanks Ross
  7. S

Power steering died

Hey guys, my fuses are good, but I'm not getting power power from the 2 wire connector going into the power steering module. Any suggestions on what to check next
  8. S

[GUIDE] F35 to F23 (with LSD) Transmission Swap

Thats what I thought and I was told there is nothing you can do to make the F35 handle that HP. Is that correct?
  9. S

Thanks for the great explanation. I did have one more question. Can the F35 handle up to 425whp?
  10. S

Ok. Do you think a local transmission shop could do the LSD switch and other mods?
  11. S

Will our clutch/flywheel and billet shifter work with the F23?
  12. S

E 85

Good to know
  13. S

E 85

ZZP told me you also need to replace the fuel pump
  14. S

Power steering died

Is #19 in the large fuse box in back?
  15. S

Power steering died

Ok. I already scratched up my back engine cover. Is there a trick to getting to the rear fuse box without taking off the engine cover?
  16. S

Power steering died

Are all the fuses in the back?. I had read a thread that his EPS had a blown 2amp fuse and it was located under the passenger kick plate and that caused the power steering issue??
  17. S

Power steering died

Hey guys. Disconnecting the battery didn't work. Any other suggestions?