Search results

1. Robinjo

RCK605's Track Goblin #438 - 05 SS/SC

The Mouse has to get paid. You'll have a grand time though!
  2. Robinjo

SS/SC AC Compressor - Can I remove it?

I saw one on the Facebook Cobalt Parts group and I was too late to buy it. It was a bracket that had a pulley that went in place of the A/C compressor for SC vehicles. Apparently they used to make one.
  3. Robinjo

SS/SC AC Compressor - Can I remove it?

You could easily sell a few of those here if you were so inclined to make more.
  4. Robinjo

Build is about to get started

Mine did to. A C clip, washer, then foam and then it all slid right off
  5. Robinjo

I am a DF Kit Car customer and have a confession to make

Yes, great advice
  6. Robinjo

I am a DF Kit Car customer and have a confession to make

Same…. I only needed to ream holes and trim the front firewall. And drill hiles for the sidepanels.
  7. Robinjo

Looking for a new clutch

Not sure what it does but it's a pain in the ass to keep in place and bolt things up.
  8. Robinjo

Looking for a new clutch

Did you use a clutch alignment tool when putting on the clutch/pressure plate?
  9. Robinjo

More Alignment Questions - At Home Method

So, for Question #2: How is everyone measuring and adjusting Caster in the front?
  10. Robinjo

I feel the same. A alignment rack with readout is the stuff. But they also costs, so that up to the person to decide if close is close enough or if they need it dialed in.
  11. Robinjo

Stock Passenger Seat

Thanks. I'll hit up LKQ or some other junkyard soon.
  12. Robinjo

Stock Passenger Seat

Well shucks, looks like I need to find another one. My son has a hard time grabbing the passenger belt in its current spot. On the plus side, at least there is a fix for the problem.
  13. Robinjo

Yes, you understood the question correctly. My method with the string, takes all 4 wheels into the equation so they (hopefully) are in the same general direction. I just assumed that the toe plates worked in a similar method. It sounds like they do not. I'm not saying this method is wrong, I...
  14. Robinjo

Looking for a new clutch

I had a Fidanza in my old Integra GSR that I autocrossed. It held up quite well. The miles put on that unit were very, very hard miles. It may have just been that Cavi/Sunfire layout? But, like anything else, do a little research into the option before you buy one. See if they have known issues...
  15. Robinjo

Stock Passenger Seat

Does the stock SS passenger seat have a seatbelt holder loop like the drivers side, seen in my picture below? Mine didn't and I was curious if they were supposed to come with one.
  16. Robinjo

Eric's Track Goblin - 06 SS/SC donor

I am on the same plan. I got the thing running and plan to pull the engine again winter 2023/24 to do the timing chain, possibly an LSD insert and just clean the whole engine up for a painting. I just sprayed degreaser all over the engine out of the car and lightly pressure washed it, like...
  17. Robinjo

How do you square the whole system up with the toe plates? Or are you running a setup with spacer that makes the all four wheel the same distance (L/R front distance = L/R Rear Distance). Because, right now my setup has wider front L/R distance than rear L/R distance.
  18. Robinjo

Oh yeah, I do. The setup part needs to be at the center of the wheel to get a consistent point of reference for adjusting the string distance.
  19. Robinjo

Ok, thanks. I did 1.5mm per wheel.
  20. Robinjo

Coilover damaged

My vote, get another one. I don't like to halfway things with brakes or suspension.