Search results

1. jpr

Fs: Moog control arm bushings SOLD

Sent!
  2. jpr

Fs: Moog control arm bushings SOLD

Hey if you still have these I'll gladly take you up on this.
  3. jpr

Chris’s 2007 SS/SC track frame build for autocross

Did they end up making beefier ones? I bent mine pretty badly last year.
  4. jpr

Tesla Goblin!

Bolt seems like a pretty good donor too! Would be fun to have a Bolt/Leaf/Tesla donor comparo =D
  5. jpr

Tesla Goblin!

Oh man, I'll be excited to see the Leaf build too!
  6. jpr

mnKevin (city, extended) 08 SS/TC #172

C'mon out to the local league! I'm running in D-Mod. It'd be great to have another Gobbo there! I think we're running events at Dakota County Tech, Canterbury Park, and Brainerd this season. https://www.mnautox.com/
  7. jpr

Tesla Goblin!

There's a walkaround video! I'm having a hard time actually hearing anything he's saying, but there are definitely two seats. Awesome! Jeez, I don't think I've been this excited since I was six and got the Lego Space Shuttle for Christmas.
  8. jpr

Tesla Goblin!

This has been posted about sporadically in the past, but as of a couple weeks ago there's now a video of the Tesla-powered Goblin running and driving! They claim only 1/4 throttle used and uh... that definitely looks faster than my half-throttle. Hopefully more videos are forthcoming - I...
  9. jpr

mnKevin (city, extended) 08 SS/TC #172

Hey, another Minnesota Goblin! Awesome! I'm about 30 minutes south of the Cities myself. Any plans to autocross it? =D
  10. jpr

jpr's City Goblin - 07/08 LT donor

I'd get it if you do any performance driving whatsoever with the car. If you get a 2P4T switch you can still use automatic mode when you want. Mine's performing flawlessly, ~3000 miles since install. If I don't SS swap my power train this winter I'll be fabbing some paddles to go behind the...
  11. jpr

Steel angles bending

Disagree, it seems to be bent in the correct direction for what terryjr describes. These have 1500 miles on them though...? I suspect they are just adjusted too firm.
  12. jpr

Steel angles bending

Thanks Terry. The mystifying part is that I haven't gone through any large potholes. I'll look into A572. I emailed DF asking for a couple spares Saturday, have yet to hear back... hopefully will be back on the road soon.
  13. jpr

Steel angles bending

^
  14. jpr

Steel angles bending

That thought was admittedly in the back of my head. I am having some trouble understanding why these parts failed after so few miles, though.
  15. jpr

Steel angles bending

Yep, that's another option... still would need a new set of brackets made though.
  16. jpr

Steel angles bending

Ha, I'm not nearly old enough to have an 18 year old. The only (two) other people I've let drive it are the type to fess up to their mistakes, though. My current working hypothesis is that my front shocks are set too tight and this is just the result of running high speed over too many bumps...
  17. jpr

Steel angles bending

Me either! Nothing crazy. 225/45R15 on 15x7's.
  18. jpr

Steel angles bending

BUT - I'm not sure that it's a question of traction. This bend angle would happen to the inside tire in a turn, where the outside tire bears the vast majority of the torque here. I think if I was over-cornering it would bend toward the outside of the turn, no? Maybe I'm not picturing the...
  19. jpr

Steel angles bending

BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5
  20. jpr

Steel angles bending

Hey gang, After ~1500 miles and about 3 autocrosses, I noticed one of the steel angles on the bottom of the passenger side steering knuckle was maybe 15 degrees bent from where it should be (as pictured). The bottom of the driver side was maybe 1/3 as bad, but still visibly bent. The tops...