Search results

1. Dylan Stan

Custom Ignition Switch Electrical Adapter

Also interested
  2. Dylan Stan

Brake Issue

Thanks alot! How is this method working up until now? Still good feel, also do you know the pressure at which yours is set?
  3. Dylan Stan

Brake Issue

Nice thanks, do you think you can find the same one for me, the part number you've left above doesnt match anything. Thanks. Also are those pushlock that work with supplied vac hose
  4. Dylan Stan

Brake Issue

Can you show a photo with how you installed ypur regulator. I too am going to bandaid. I have the exact issue you are having.
  5. Dylan Stan

2005 SS SC LSJ for sale fully torn down.

15x8 225 Front and 235 Rear width.
  6. Dylan Stan

2005 SS SC LSJ for sale fully torn down.

Hello everyone, I have a 2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged LSJ model for SALE. 105,000 miles with a clean title. The car is not wrecked, damaged, or rebuilt. Its a fully functioning car with really bad clear coat paint. I am trying to either sell the car whole, or tear it down and sell as a package...
  7. Dylan Stan

SS supercharged clutch sensor.

No problem, and if I remember, you dont even have to cut that much. I cut mine at the thinner spots. If that makes sense.
  8. Dylan Stan

Am I Screwed?

You bent this line. On the black side.
  9. Dylan Stan

Am I Screwed?

You at worst will have to replace a 6 inch clutch line. Its connects to your clutch throw out bearing.
  10. Dylan Stan

Part I don’t need for my build...

I will also take the lsj knuckles plesse
  11. Dylan Stan

Part I don’t need for my build...

Ill take the Type 112 Cooler. Paypal ready
  12. Dylan Stan

HEAT EXCHANGER PART NUMBER

Hey that sounds good! Lmk how much. 48374 is my zip
  13. Dylan Stan

HEAT EXCHANGER PART NUMBER

I need the part number to the heat exchanger supplied by DF . Please and Thank you!
  14. Dylan Stan

I could check but it was an extra from the brake line coated clamps DF Supplied.
  15. Dylan Stan

Ark's City Goblin (2007 2.0L LSJ donor) - Aborted mission

Im in Detroit and know these engines pretty well. I dont know if i can be off assistance but im willing to help. Easy way to identify that engine is toast or not. I started my build with same timing chain guide broken and off time.
  16. Dylan Stan

Ark's City Goblin (2007 2.0L LSJ donor) - Aborted mission

Hey where are you located.
  17. Dylan Stan

yep worked good and holds plenty tight. I just slid the sensor in until it depressed and cranked it tight.