Search results

1. JPas914

First Start, no love.

When I was building mine, I had a tan data wire break. It would prime the fuel pump but not crank, easiest way to check for that is to rent a code reader from an auto parts store, mine wouldn’t connect to the ECU. The plug by your transmission is for the downstream O2 sensor, as JBINTX and...
  2. JPas914

Jared's Florida Road/Track Build - 06 SS/SC (#230)

For the turbo cars, you will install a Bosch water pump to circulate water/coolant through the air-to-water intercooler. You shouldn’t need to worry about that since you already have a plug for that pump being an SS/SC. But, it may be a good idea to replace your pump while the engine is out.
  3. JPas914

Got mine weighted today. What does your weight?

My extended city frame weighed in at 1580, with a half tank of fuel.
  4. JPas914

Air suspension

As cool as air-ride would be, the street Goblins sit pretty low as is. And airing down the suspension to race an A/T.....do you want to swap tires and adjust the alignment as well just to race? It’d definitely look cool as hell seeing one flat on the ground in a parking lot......but these cars...
  5. JPas914

Florida Title

GOB-83 The personalized license plate request form I had filled out wednesday night it would be between 6-8 weeks.
  6. JPas914

Florida Title

Yeah, Oldchevyguy’s post about us being screwed had me worried, but all evidence says his point of contact may have given him some incorrect info.
  7. JPas914

Florida Title

Success! Was able to get my Goblin registered and titled today. Didn’t run into any major issues, and the only issues that came up were minor technical difficulties with their computer system. I just gotta make a plate to secure my temp tag to while I wait for my personalized plate.
  8. JPas914

Which Uhaul for picking up kit?

Now Karter’s got me thinking about how many I could fit in my 20’ trailer. Lol
  9. JPas914

Rear wing recommendations

NRG says 29 at most....my NRG wing is 32 inches between the mounts, and is going to need new uprights. Granted it is a 69 inch wing. (In response to NRG tellng MisterDave the mount width, not knocking him or NRG, I love my wing)
  10. JPas914

Which Uhaul for picking up kit?

I can confirm, a 6’ x 12’ trailer is perfect for picking up the kit.
  11. JPas914

Florida Title

Just bumping this thread to let anybody following know that I haven’t forgotten ya’ll. I got my paperwork back on the 7th, but my local tax office didn’t have any openings until the 21st. This waiting is so hard :D. But after the compliance inspection, I took it by my workcenter on Eglin and let...
  12. JPas914

What's the mileage on your build?

A whopping 20 miles right now. Thanks to the Rona and my shift schedule from March to July (10 hour shifts of nights, alternating weeks on/off), my sleep was trash and I had lost interest in her for a bit. But, now I’m waiting for my appointment (on Aug 21st) with the dmv/tax office to finalize...
  13. JPas914

Off the ranch goblin is for sale!! 25k obo

So, hypothetically, let’s say my questions were for an interested party. The seller’s inability or flat out refusal to answer simple questions, would have sent them running....away. The continuous referral back to old videos, while a valuable indicator of the car’s origins....lends absolutely...
  14. JPas914

Had a accident tonight.....need help

Gates Safety Stripe Hose is what’s used for the pulled through section in the frame. I have a coil of it in my garage that’s about 12’ long if Napa can’t hook you up.
  15. JPas914

Evidently that’s all in the videos.
  16. JPas914

Not everybody has time to watch all his videos on it. Also, his videos don’t cover anything that you and the giveaway owner may have done to the car. Maybe that little pinch of clout was important to you, but there are less expensive Goblins for sale with all of their details listed...
  17. JPas914

I think we know who the initial owner was by now. You spent more of your first post talking about him than the car. How many miles were put on it by you? Maybe list out any mods that were made to it after it was given away.
  18. JPas914

Asking $25K.....good luck.
  19. JPas914

Yep, this is owner number 3.
  20. JPas914

It might help to give an idea of the price range you’re trying to get. Something like ‘asking $13k or best offer’. Otherwise you’ll likely get hit with a bunch of offers that are significantly lower than you’re hoping for.