• Mayor West's recent posts have been needlessly inflammatory and are not acceptable if this forum is to continue to be a decent community. For that, he is temporarily going to be marked as a "Limited User." He will be able to view threads and add to his own build thread but he won't be able to post or direct message anyone through the forum for the next month. We are not afraid to take more drastic action in the future to protect the forum.

Search results

1. P

Powder Coating

Those of you that powder coated your chassis, what other accessories did you have done as well? Do people powdercoat the billet aluminium pieces (steering knuckles, upgraded rear suspension mounts, intercooler, etc.) Thinking about having the floor pan, firewall, and rear control arms done in...
  2. P

Wiring Harness Tools

I'll be working on my wiring harness here in the up coming weeks (08 SS Turbo) Looking for recommendations on tools / nice to haves when doing the harness. Saw that WireCare.com has a bunch of stuff. How many of what size heat shrink and other things are needed...
  3. P

Car Runs Without Fuel Pump Relay

disassembling the donor and I removed the fuel pump relay and fuse but the car continues to run? Ideas why? Safe to remove the fuel line anyway?
  4. P

PyroGuy's 2008 SS Build - #208

Just picked up a 2008 SS from IAA in Tuscon, AZ and had it shipped to Cincinnati, OH. Still need to order my kit but looking to get the standard chassis, full cage, and full door bars. Going to be a few weeks before I start teardown but I wanted to do something so I decided to give...